Aloe X reader

Requested by SilentM00n8Litz, hope you like it!

Note: reader will use they/them on this one!

It was a peaceful raining afternoon, the perfect day to stay home and do nothing. 

The sound of rain against the glass and the soft ticking sound of the clock filled the room. (Y/N) found themselves looking out of the window, a cup of their favourite hot drink in their hands.

“She shouldn’t take much longer” they thought, their gaze moving to look at the time for a short moment.

Aloe had assured them that she would be home sooner that day, in time for them to watch their favourite science-fiction movie.

“Hopefully she didn’t have any problems in the lab today…” 

Though that thought was forgotten as the entrance door opened.

“I’m home dear” Aloe said from the entrance, sounding rather happy.

“Welcome home!” they said, a smile forming on their face the moment she entered the room.

“Ah, I thought I would find you like this” she said with a chuckle, giving their forehead a kiss as soon as she was at their side.

“How was your day?”

“Ah, nothing out of the ordinary. Most of the time I was distracted looking at the clock” Aloe said with another chuckle, making them blush slightly.

“That’s good to hear. I made some drink for you, it's in the kitchen. You can grab it as I prepare the movie” 

“Thank you, my dear. I will be right back” 

The two cookies were cuddling on the couch a few minutes later, blankets covering them, the now finished mugs forgotten on a nearby table.

Aloe made small comments here and there. Sometimes about the technical aspect of something, other times about how unrealistic something was.

They hummed in response every time, sometimes chuckling at how frustrated she sounded with a very specific thing from the movie.

And, as time passed, (Y/N) found themselves slowly closing their eyes, leaning further into Aloe.

And soon, they were asleep at her side.

That made the cookie stop talking for a moment, gaze soft as she looked at them.

“Rest well, my love”