Earl Grey x Chess Choco Cookie's Older Sister Reader

Requested by Eridabigsimp, hope you like it!

“(Y/N) come on, you are so slow!” Pawn White shouted at the entrance of the big hotel, Black Pawn at the side. The twins had their gaze fixed on the road, the figure of the older cookie finally coming into view.

“I’m here, I’m here. You two are just too fast for me” (Y/N) said with a sigh as she finally caught up, stopping to catch her breath for a second.

The twins had practically dragged her all the way to the hotel, saying they wanted to take her on a tour and also introduce her to a “very elegant cookie”. 

And, of course, once they had something in mind there was no way to stop them.

“...come on, we have a lot to see” Pawn Black said with a more quiet tone, taking one of her hands as White Pawn took the other.

“Let’s go!”

(Y/N) had to admit the hotel was even prettier than she had imagined. Even with the twin’s detailed descriptions.

“Wow” she muttered softly as she looked around, not minding how the twins were dragging her somewhere as she did. 

She was used at that point.

“Here he is! (Y/N) meet Earl Grey!” White Pawn said as they finally came to a stop, and her eyes moved to look at the cookie in front of her.

Her eyes met soft blue ones.

And she offered a smile at the sightly flustered cookie.

“It is nice to meet you!”

Months went by after that day, and (Y/N) found herself visiting the hotel more and more often.

At first, it was to spend time with the twins, but she soon found herself talking more and more with Earl Grey.

With his elegant ways and soft voice, not to talk about how he seemed to blush so easily when they talked. 

“For a hotel master, he can be rather shy” or at least she thought.

But the twins knew better, they have watched Earl Grey interact with other cookies before. And it was the first time ever he was acting like that.

And soon a plan formed on their mind.

“(Y/N) don’t you think Earl Grey needs a break?” White Pawn commented one day, Black Pawn nodding at the side.

“Oh, it is merely my duty as the head of this hotel!” 

“… I have never seen you taking a break”

“Of course I do...sometimes” Earl Grey said softly as he offered (Y/N) a cup of tea, a small smile on his face.

“Mhm, they are right Earl Grey. You should take a break. I worry you might overwork yourself” she said softly as she took a sip of her tea, ignoring how he blushed at her side.

But the twins didn’t.

“See! You should take the rest of the day free. We can manage the hotel all by ourselves!”

“... We have seen you work, we know how to handle it”

“Well, I…” Earl Grey said, trying to come up with an excuse. But it was all forgotten the moment he locked his gaze back in (Y/N).

“Please? You need to rest at some point. Oh, we could go to that big park you always talk about!” (Y/N) said with a smile. 

Earl Grey couldn’t say no to that smile.

“...alright, I will take care of some matter, and we can go there”  he said with a soft smile, heart skipping a beat as her smile grew wider.

“Great. It’s a date then, I will go get ready!” she said with a last smile, thanking him for the tea before making her way back to the reception.

“A date…” Earl Grey said with a dreamy sigh, smiling in her direction.

In his eyes, she was a truly wonderful cookie. Always caring for others, a smile on her face. 

How he could listen to her talk for hours. How she made his heart skip beats every time.

It had been some kind of love at first sight for him, and the feeling had just grown stronger and stronger as months passed.

Maybe and just maybe...he would be able to tell her how he truly felt that afternoon.

But for the moment he needed to attend to some matter. He didn’t want to be late to his date after all.

“Please take care of our sister”

“Or we will come for you!”

Small authors note: its a me! I swear im not dead, I have just been dealing with personal stuff this past weeks djddjdj. Anyways thanks y'all for your support, hope you have a good day/night!!