Dark Choco x female! Reader

Requested by Bloo on discord. Enjoy the DC content.

The smell of biscuits filled the house as Dark Choco entered, making him smile at the moment. He followed the sweet smell to the kitchen, where he was sure he would find her, along the just made biscuits. Sure enough, there she was, her back facing the door as she hummed a familiar melody.

"That smells amazing dear" he said softly as he hugged her from behind, his head resting on her shoulder gently.

"Oh hey love. How was your walk?" She said, looking at him from the corner of her eye with a smile.

"Good. Weather was nice. A shame you couldn't join me today" he said softly, giving her cheek a small kiss.

"Next time I'll join you for sure" she said with a soft giggle, earning a happy hum from Dark Choco.

"Are those chocolate biscuits?" He said, his gaze moving to the small trait resting at the counter.

"They are. And I just made your favourite drink. I thought you would like some snack after the walk" she said, finally turning around to look at him, her hands resting on his shoulders.

"You didn't need to dear"

"No, but I wanted to" she said with a smile, earning a small chuckle from Dark Choco.

"You are too good with me" he said softly, a small smile on his face.

"Only the best for you" she said back, her voice as soft as his. And without more words, he leaned softly and gave her a short and gentle kiss. And as they broke the kiss, he looked at her with a soft gaze. Like she was the most precious thing in the world.

"I love you (Y/N)" he whispered, only for her to hear.

"I love you too" she whispered back, her heart skipping a small beat. It always did when he said those words.

"Now how about we bring everything to the living room, grab a big blanket, and we watch something?" She said, smile bright as she looked at him.

"That would be lovely dear"

And at the end of the day, they could be found on the couch sleeping, her head resting on his chest as arms hold her close.
It didn't matter what happened in the past, as at the moment both were okay.

And they wouldn't change those moments for anything.