Croissant x male! Reader

Requested by GachaFrostYT, hope you like it!

Note: Just in case, spoilers from the ending of the event!

Also, extra note: due the end of the event, I am going with she/they with Timekeeper!

The elevator ride to the top of the TBP main building was always a long one for him. It didn't matter for how long he had been working there, it was as boring as always.
Specially when Croissant was with Timekeeper. Those days the ride up was extra long for the poor cookie.

That was one of those days. He knew Croissant was up talking with Timekeeper, probably discussing the designs of her newest invention.
And, as always, the director called him up as soon as Croissant was in. He swore they did it on purpose. "Amusing" as they would say.

The way up was extra slow, and he unconsciously moved his leg up and down as the elevator went up. The cookie left out a relief sigh as it finally made it to the top, and had to contain himself for running out of the elevator.
To his surprise, the big room was actually empty. He saw some of Croissant's blueprints lying around and some tools too. But there was no cookie there, not that he could see.

"Eager, aren't you?" Timekeeper said suddenly behind him, almost making the cookie jump from the spot he was standing.

"Don't do that, please!" He said as he turned around, earning a soft chuckle from the other.

"You are so easy to scare young one" she said as her feet finally touched the floor.

"Croissant should be here at any moment, don't worry. She just forgot some blueprints" Timekeeper said with a small chuckle, smiling at the faint blush on his face.

"Thank you" he said softly, earning a small hum from the other.

"But of course! You two are very amusing to watch. I am even stopping myself from peeking into the future just to see how this ends!" They said with a smile, and he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at that.

"Timekeeper leave the poor cookie alone" a familiar voice said as the elevator doors opened once again, his eyes meeting Croissant's at the moment.

"I am merely keeping him company young one, don't worry that much" they said with a chuckle. Croissant sighed, but the smile didn't leave her face.

"Yeah yeah, sure. Anyways, it is nice to see you again (Y/N). You are always great help" Croissant said with a smile, making the other blush as his gaze moved to the floor.

"It is nothing, really. You do almost all the planning"

"And you can see where I made mistakes, don't be so hard with yourself" she said softly, a hand resting gently on one of his arms.

"She is right, I can see potential in you. Now Croissant, gave him the blueprints, so he can examine them as we work on the other part"

"Oh right, here you go" Croissant said, passing him said blueprints. The blush on his face intensified for a moment as their hands touched, and he almost swore he also saw her blushing.

"Alright, let's get to work!"

He sat down on the floor as he looked at the blueprints, unaware of how Timekeeper's gaze moved between the two of them.
They smiled to themselves.

"A very interesting future to discover, yes"