(Platonic) Sorbet Shark + Reader

Requested by random_fnaf, hope you like it!
Note: as gender wasn't specific, reader will use she/her on this one.

She always had a depth respect for the ocean. As beautiful as it could be, it was also dangerous. She knew it from experience, as a few members of her own family had disappeared in the ocean. That's why she just looked at it from the shore, never getting inside.

Sorbet Shark understood her reasons, but he still tried to get her to swim. Never insisting, just a small offer here and there. She, of course, always declined. But it didn't stop the shark.

"Can I ask you something (Y/N)?" Sorbet asked one afternoon as the two of them sat on the shore, enjoying the sunset. The cookie hummed as she still looked at the sunset.

"Can you tell me more about those family members? You don't need if you don't want, I'm just...curious" he asked, making the cookie turn her head to look at him. She stayed still for a few seconds, considering it. And then she started telling him all she remembered about then, how they loved the ocean and went to explore every few weeks, always bringing treasures back.

"They seemed like good cookies" Shark said as she ended talking, making the cookie smile. They stayed in silence for a few seconds, and then Sorbet Shark smiled.

"Would you like to see why they loved the ocean?" He asked softly, offering the cookie one hand. She looked at it, and for the first time, actually considered his offer.

"I...I'm afraid…"she said softly.

"Is okay, I will be with you" he replied, his voice as soft as hers. And, after a few more seconds, she finally took his hand.

"Alright, move your legs to swim...yes, just like that!" Sorbet said with a smile as his friend moved the legs with force, impulsing herself in the water.

"You are a natural (Y/N)! Now just don't let go of my hand, alright?" he said with a smile, making her roll her eyes a bit.

"I wasn't planning to, believe me" she said, holding his hand tightly. It wasn't as bad as she had thought but still… she was a bit scared. Sorbet Shark knew it, and that's why he swam as slowly as he could. He really wanted his friend to feel safe.

Both cookies ended up laying in the shore after a good hour, a smile on both of their faces.

"Did you like it? I wasn't too fast, was I?" Sorbet Shark asked, making her smile a bit bigger.

"No, it was fine. I'm...still a bit scared. But I had to admit it was nice" she said softly, sitting down on the sand. She giggled a bit as her shark friend wagging his tail happily, like a big dog. She couldn't help but ruffle his hair a bit.

"Thanks Sorbet. For helping me with my fears" she said, making the shark smile again.

"Anytime (Y/N)! I hope we can swim together again" he said, making the cookie giggle.

"I will keep it in mind Sorbet, I will"