White Choco x female! Reader x Cherry Blossom

Requested by fefcfd, hope you like it!

The cookie hummed happily as she got herself ready for the day. She was wearing one of her favourite outfits and her backpack was also ready. The only thing she needed to do was check she had everything inside it.

“Let’s see… card games, some handkerchiefs, a jacket just in case…” she said to herself as she looked inside her backpack, only to be interrupted by a familiar sweet voice.

“(Y/N)! Are you ready, deary?” Cherry Blossom said from the kitchen, making her look up.

“Yes, I’m almost done my cherry” she said with a smile, quickly closing her backpack.

Cherry Blossom was already in the entrance when she got out of her room, her gentle sweet smile on her face.
“You look lovely (Y/N)” she said, earning a smile from her.
“And so do you. Now, shall we go? I don’t want to miss the final!”

Both cookies proceed to walk to the big house outside town, where the final match was going to have place. Everyone had been waiting for the grand finale for a long time, so both cookies had to woke up early to find a good spot. They didn’t want to miss White Choco after all! They needed to be there to support her all they could!
As they thought, some cookies were already there when they arrived, and they hurried to take the first good spot they saw.

“I’m glad we came early, this is one of the best spots for sure. I hope White Choco can see us from here”

Cherry Blossom said with a smile, and she nodded with a big smile.
As the hour approached, more and more cookies filled the place, and both cookies were glad they decided to come early.

Both opponents finally appeared, and the crow cheered the finalists as they waved to the public. The screams of the White Choco fan club were probably the loudest ones there. But neither of them minded, as they had got use to it at that point.

White Choco smile softened as her eyes made eye contact with theirs, and both cookies blushed when she sent a wink on their direction. (Y/N) swore her heard always skipped a beat when she did that.

The final match was intense and no one knew who could be the winner. But, in the end, White Choco gave her opponent a final hit and proclaimed herself as the winner. The crow cheered as both cookies jumped happily as they held hands.

“She did it, she did it!”

“I can’t wait to celebrate it with a picnic!”

As they had planned, Cherry Blossom and (Y/N) made their way to their favourite spot in the park, far away from other cookies. White Choco appeared just as they finished preparing the picnic.

“There you are! You did it great love” (Y/N) said with a smile, throwing herself into her arms. She caught her with a soft giggle.

“Thank you mon chéri. And sorry for making you wait”

“It’s fine deary. We know how your fan club can be. Now let’s sit and start the picnic, we have to celebrate your victory”

The three cookies ate and laughed all day, no one around to bother them. It was true that peaceful moments like that were rare, but the three of them made sure to cherish them every time.