Fire Spirit x female! Reader

Requested by NewsGirl22, hope you like it!

Note: as requested, this is a continuation from the last (and i think only) platonic fire spirit. You don't really need to read it, but just so you know!

She stared at the entrance of the Dragon's Valley. It had been two years since she was there last time, but she felt like it was the first time.
When her parents discovered she had been going there it was like the end of the world. Of course, they strictly forbade her for ever going back, and there was someone around her to make sure it didn't happen. And the day her parents found her sneaking away, they decided they had to move. "It's for your own good" her mother had told her the day they left, and all she could do was glare at her.

She didn't have the opportunity to say goodbye to her friend that day, and she asked herself if he ever missed her during those years.

But now she was an adult, her parents couldn't stop her more. She had left a note to them, grabbed the essential things and made her way back.

"I don't know why I do this… he might not remember me. He might not even be here anymore for all I know" she thought, biting her lip unconsciously for a moment. And yet, she took a step and finally made her way inside the Valley.

It hadn't change much she noticed. A few rocks moved here and there but it still looked as she remembered. Her gaze softened as she looked around, remembering the days she had been there with her friend.

"And in this same spot is where we met" she thought as she arrived at said spot, a soft smile on her face.

"Who goes there?" A familiar voice suddenly said, making her turn around. Her eyes met a very familiar red ones. Fire like hair, black cape, those eyes…

"... (Y/N)? Is… is that you?" Fire Spirit asked softly. She nodded quickly with a big smile, and she found herself running towards him and jumping into his arms.

"(Y/N)... I can't believe it is you" he said softly as he hugged her, a smile on his face.

"It is me" she replied softly, hiding her face on his chest as she returned the hug.

"When you didn't come back… I thought something bad happened. I… I thought I lost you" he said softly, his voice trembling a bit at the end as he pulled her just a bit closer. Like he was afraid of her disappearing again.

"I'm sorry I… my parents caught me going one day and well… is a long story. But I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere" she said, and she could hear a small sigh leaving his mouth.

They finally broke the hug, though one of his hands stayed behind her back as the other moved to her cheek. He caressed it softly with a smile as their eyes met once again, and for some reason she didn't know her heart skip a beat.

"That's good, because I don't want to lose you again Flame" he said softly, leaning over to give her forehead a kiss. Fire Spirit smiled as she giggled at the contact.

"Now how about we sit down and talk like the old times? We have a lot to catch up on"