Dino Sour x suicidal! Reader

Requested by AllisonAngel18, hope you like it!

Note: as gender wasn’t specific, reader will use they/them on this one.

Important note: this oneshot could trigger people. Is it not going to be detailed and won't have blood and related, but it might talk about sensible stuff for some people. Please refrain from reading it if you think it can affect you.

Also ps: talk to people you love and seek help if needed. You are important and you are enough💙

Dragon’s Valley was usually full of activity, full of noise. It was the normal thing to see. But sometimes, on rare occasions, the Valley was calm. That was the case of that afternoon. The jellysaurs were, for once, calm. The only sound one could hear was the soft snores that some of them let out in their sleep.

(Y/N) and Dino Sour, of course, took advantage of the situation. Both cookies were resting against one of the jellysaurs, Dino Sour’s head on the other’s lap. The cookie had a soft smile on their face as their hand moved up and down his hair, caressing it carefully. Their mind wandered as they looked around the Valley, and they asked themselves how could they be so lucky.

“I don’t deserve this” they thought, the familiar oppressing feeling on their chest appearing once more.

It was difficult for them to accept it. Din Sour did his best to remind them that they were loved, that they deserved everything.

But they couldn’t help but think he was laying. He was so awesome, so brave, so kind… and they… they were they. Nothing special, nothing to stand out. They didn’t even know why Dino Sour liked to hang out with them. Why did he ever choose them, over all the other awesome cookies that were around.

A hand on their cheek broke their train of thoughts, and they soon realized it was Dino Sours hand. They looked down, their eyes meeting familiar green ones. He gave them a soft smile.

“Hey, it’s okay” he said soflty, drying the tears that had been falling from their eyes without them knowing.

“I know is difficult for you, but whatever your mind is telling you is a lie. You are amazing, and I wouldn’t change you for anyone. You are the jelly and I’m the saur, we are inseparable” Dino Sour said, making them smile softly at the dumb joke. He smiled and, gently, pulled them down for a soft kiss.

“You are amazing (Y/N). And I’ll make sure to remind you every day”