(Platonic) Gumball + Female! Punk! reader

Requested by sanriocore_ichi, hope you like it!

Note from the author: I'm...not sure I did the punk stuff as you wanted. I'm so sorry if it's not good ;-;

She had met Gumball a few months ago. She had been hanging out with her friends that day when they heard a popping sound. One first, then another, and then it didn't stop. Curious, they followed the sound until they found the source. A small cookie with a blue jumpsuit and helmet was there, a big gumball canon on his hands. He was shooting the wall with it, making what it looked like a piece of art. He seemed so concentrated on it that he didn't even notice the group. The cookie put the canon on the ground after a few minutes, looking at his work with a satisfied smile, and the group applaud as they looked at the now colorful wall. The cookie jumped in surprise, and almost ran away at the moment if it wasn't by her stopping him.

"This is so cool little dude!" She said, making the cookie smile.

"I know! This wall was so dull and needed a bit of colour!" The cookie had said, now approaching the group. He introduced himself after that, and the group just decided to take the cookie under their wing.

"It had been six months already, damn" she thought as she walked around the town, music blasting from her headphones as she made her way around. Gumball had asked them if they knew a place where he could make another piece of art, but everyone was too busy to show him the place. Everyone except her. And since she couldn't just left him hanging, they decided to meet at their usual spot, so she could show him around.

"Hey little dude!" She greeted him as she arrived, making Gumball look up from where he was sitting.

"Hey (Y/N)! Thanks for coming" he said as he got up with a smile, making her smile back.

"No problem. Now, let me show you the spot, is really cool" she said. Both of them walked for a few minutes until they arrived to a small abandoned building, hidden from the main street.

"This house had been abandoned for years. Don't worry, I checked and no one is there, is just a spot cookie usually hang around to tell scary stories and that stuff. And if I remember correctly the spot should still be free…" she said as they walked around the house to the backyard. Gumball smiled brightly as he saw the big empty back wall. She smiled at the small cookie, happy to see him happy.

"Is all yours buddy!" Is all she needed to say to make Gumball grab his canon and start shooting to his new canvas.

"I'm done!" He said an hour later, making her look up from her phone. What was before a boring wall was now full of colours and different forms. She smiled, giving him a thumbs up.

"This is really cool, little dude!" She said, making him smile proudly. He contemplated his work for a few seconds before joining her on the ground, letting out a tired sigh as he sat down.

"Tired?" She asked, giving his shoulder a small pat when he nodded.

"Yes but...I'm very proud of it. Look at all those colours!" He said with a big smile, making her smile back.

"Thank you for showing me this spot (Y/N), you are the best!"