Fire Spirit x Female! Reader

Requested by Newsgirl22, hope you like it!

She looked outside the window as she made two cups of hot cocoa. It had been cloudy and cold all day, so seeing the snow falling outside wasn't a surprise for her. She was grateful they had decided to come to her place instead of their original plans. 

She made her way back to the couch, the two cocoa mugs now on her hands. Fire Spirit greeted her with a soft smile and accepted the mug she offered him. She sat down and rested against his side, enjoying the warmth radiating from his body. He laughed softly and just pulled her closer with one arm.

She had tried to get up after a few minutes, wanting to clean the now finished mugs, but Fire Spirit just put the mugs on the near table before he pulled her to his lap. She giggled softly as he started giving her face soft kisses, her cheeks a bit red. 

"Fire Spirit, it's just going to take me a minute" she said with a giggle.

"Nooo. You can't go my scarlet flame! Is cold" he said with a small pout, earning another giggle from her.

"Dear, you are literally hot. I don't think you can get cold" she said, trying to convince the legendary cookie.

"No, but it's always cold when you aren't with me my love" he said, giving her forehead a soft kiss. Fire Spirit smiled at her and she felt her heart beat faster for a moment. The two of them got lost into each other's eyes for a moment and unconsciously started leaning closer and closer until their lips met.

"I love you, my flame" he whispered as they broke the kiss.

"And I love you too" she whispered back, hiding her face on his chest. Fire Spirit hummed happily as he pulled her closer. The comfortable silence and his warmth made her feel more and more tired and, before she knew, she had fallen asleep on his arms.

Fire Spirit looked at the now sleeping cookie with a soft gaze. He asked himself how he had gotten so lucky before he closed his own eyes.

Both cookies rested well, knowing the other would be always be there for them.