Captain Ice x female! reader

Requested by _Namake_ , hope you like it!

Living in a ship had good moments: the freedom, the opportunity to discover places all around the world. But on the other hand, it also had its bad moments. One of them were the storms. They weren't a problem when you were on a port, but they can be your worst nightmare if you are in the middle of the sea.
And there she was, in the middle of a big storm. The waves swung the ship to the sides with force as the rain hit her. Captain Ice's voice sounded on all the ship, trying to get the situation in control and making sure everyone was okay.
Another wave crashed, hitting the Icepiercer with even more force. It was enough to make her fell on the deck, her head hitting the floor with force. She felt very dizzy as she tried to get up, but another wave was enough to send her flying out of the ship. Her body crashed on the water as she heard a faint voice calling her name. She tried to swim up but, for some reason, her body wasn't responding. Her vision started to turn black slowly, and the last thing she saw was a familiar figure swimming towards her.

She woke up after who knows how long, confused. "What...what happened?" She thought confuse as she opened her eyes. Her vision was still a big fuzzy, but she could tell she wasn't on her dorm. She laid there for a few minutes and, when her vision was more focussed, tried to get up. She let out a pained yelp, her body screaming in pain the moment she tried to sit down.
Her back touched the soft mattress again as she took depth breaths, trying to recover. A door opened quickly, and her captain was at her side at the moment.
"(Y/n) dear! How long have you been awake? You shouldn't move right now dear" she said as she looked at the cookie with a worried gaze, a hand caressing her cheek gently.
"Captain I...what happened?" She asked, confused
"You hit your head and fell to the sea during the storm. I...I jumped down and brought you to my personal quarters, so you could have more silence" she said softly. They looked at each other in silence for a few seconds until Captain Ice let out a sigh. She leaned a bit, joining their foreheads as she closed her eyes. The other cookie closed her eyes too, enjoying the intimacy of the moment.
"You need to be more careful I...I could have lost you" Captain Ice finally said, her voice trembling a bit as she spoke.
"I'm sorry…" the cookie said, feeling a bit guilty.
"Is alright my dear", Captain Ice said as she opened her eyes, "you are alright and that is what matters".
No more words were needed between the two of them as they looked into each others each, fondness and love in their eyes. Captain Ice kissed her forehead gently before making herself comfortable on the bed.
"Rest my dear, I will be by your side"