Coconut cream x reader

Requested by stuffed_ducky, hope you like it!

Note: As gender wasn’t specific, reader will use they/them on this one!

The amusement park near the dock wasn’t very busy that night, or at least it looked like that from the bench. They really hopped it was like that. 

The cookie checked their phone again, a small smile forming as they read the short message that popped on the screen.

“I’m almost there”

(Y/N) giggled happily as they replied, feeling the butterflies forming inside them. They didn’t know how, but when it came to him, they just couldn’t help but feel happy. Just thinking about him made them smile.

A warm drink was presented in front of them, a familiar hand holding it. Their eyes met the familiar gentle blue ones, smile hid behind the facemask

“Hi love. Sorry I’m a bit late, I wanted to buy this before coming” Coconut Cream said softly as they took the drink, a smile also on their face.

“Don’t worry about it… and thank you for the surprise” (Y/N) said as they got up, kissing the uncovered side of his face.

He chuckled happily in response, one of his hand soon taking their own free hand.

“Shall we go?”

Just as they had hopped, the amusement park was fairly empty that day. Most of the cookies were probably at Shining Glitter’s concert or watching it from their houses now that they thought about it. 

“That’s probably why he suggested coming tonight” they thought with a soft smile, squeezing his hand gently. Coconut Cream looked at their direction, smile on his eyes.

“What it is?”

“Nothing, just thinking how much I love you” (Y/N) replied, earning a soft chuckle from him.

“I love you too, love” he said softly, pressing his mask on their cheek as a form of kiss. They giggled at the sweet gesture.

“Have you finished your drink? I want to take you to some of my favourite rides” Coconut Cream said, smiling behind his mask as their eyes sparkled with enthusiasm.

“Oh yes! Lead the way!”

They spent the next few hours going on different rides and trying the different stall games. And at the end of the day, they found themselves on the Ferris Wheel, plushie on their arms as they rested against Coconut Cream in comfortable silence.

“I know is very cliché but… I thought it would be a good way to end our day” he said after a few seconds, taking off the mask now that they were alone and with a good distance from the ground.

“It’s perfect… thank you for this awesome afternoon” (Y/N) said softly as they looked up, their eyes meeting his. 

Without another word, Coconut Cream leaned and planted a gentle kiss on their lips, a soft smile on his face after.

“I love you, my dear”