Cheerleader x reader

Requested by Gabrielmancera53, hope you like it!

Note: reader will use they/them on this one!

The stadium was especially full that afternoon, cookies with different T-shirts and hats everywhere they looked.

It shouldn’t be strange for them. It was the final match of the season, after all.  Even cookies from the nearby cities came every year just to see which team wins.

Thought if they were honest, they weren’t there to watch the match.

(Y/N) was there to show their support to cheerleader cookie. She had been working hard with her team to prepare for this day. 

They had to be there for her.

“I sure hope she can see me between all these cookies” they thought with a small sigh as they walked to their seat, dodging cookies the best they could.

They scrolled down their phone for what seemed like an hour. And, finally, the moment everyone had been waiting for arrived.

“Hello cookies! Are you ready?” a familiar voice announced, making the stadium cheer.

Cheerleader’s group finally made their grand appearance, and (Y/N) joined the cheers of other cookies.

Their eyes never left Cheerleader as the team performed, an unconscious smile on their face the whole time.

“It looks like all her hard work has paid off” they thought with a soft smile, waving an arm at Cheerleader as the performance ended.

Their gazes met for a second, and a big smile formed on her face. 

And, with a final wink, the group moved to let the match start.

“Cheerleader! I’m here!” (Y/N) said as she went outside the now empty stadium, the cookies were long gone.

“(Y/N)! You don’t have to wait for me every time, you know?” she said with a soft laugh, earning a soft chuckle from them.

“And who would buy you your favourite drink after your hard work?” they said, offering her the familiar can.

“You don’t have to”

“But I want to, take it. And you need to drink something after that spectacular performance” they said, smiling as she finally took the can.

“Thank you. It was good, wasn’t it?! We worked really hard on it!” she said with a big smile, earning a smile from them.

The two cookies started their way back, never falling into silence.

And, as they arrived at Cheerleader’s house, she stopped and smiled at them.

“Thank you for cheering on me every time (Y/N). But remember I’m also cheering for you!”