DinoSour x (Banana Milkshake) Reader

Requested by AllisonAngel18, hope you like it!

Note: gender wasn't really specific, so I'll stick to reader using they/them!

A good day with DinoSour was a good day in their book. To them it didn't really matter how bad was the day, it always got better when they got to see him in the Dragon Valley.
But, if they were honest with themselves, they did feel tire than usual. The day had been long, true, but they thought it was nothing they couldn't handle. At least until they arrived to the Valley, tired and with a small headache forming.

"Banana! Glad to see you here!" DinoSour said when he saw them at the entrance, immediately running and pulling them to a hug. They returned the hug, a sigh escaping their lips as they rested their head on his shoulder, eyes closing for a moment.

Of course, DinoSour noticed the sightly change on them. Their usual happy reply was missing, and he could feel they were tired.

"Are you okay there?"

"No… have a bit of headache" they muttered softly, earning a hum from the other cookie.

"Alright. Then let's take you somewhere else. You need to rest a bit, and I don't think this posture is the best for a good rest" he said, chuckling at the end. They couldn't help but chuckle along as they broke the hug, his laugh as contagious as always.

Without more words, DinoSour grabbed their hand and pulled them inside the Valley. Their favourite spot was just a few minutes away, and his trusted Jellysaur was already there resting as they arrived. It jumped into their arms as DinoSour sat down, letting out a happy sound.

"Is good to see you too Jelly" they said softly as they smiled at the tiny jellysaur, missing the soft smile DinoSour was giving them.

"Jelly come here, Bananas need to rest a bit. You can play later" he said with a smile as he patted the ground beside him. They got the message, and take a sit at his side as the jellysaur jumped to his head.

"Now lay down and rest for a bit. I promise to not leave until you feel better"