Whipped x female! Reader

Requested by yourboyfriendisadork, hope you like it!

She had always been fascinated with dancing. Since she was little she would stop on the street to see the cookies dancing on the main square of the village, always watching from afar. But she never tried to join them, thinking she was way too clumsy.

It all changed one day. It started as a normal day for her. Had breakfast, did her duties on the family store and, after eating, made her way to the main square to see the cookies dance. But as she approached the square she noticed something was different. A big crowd had formed around and they looked fascinated by something...or someone.

She made her way through the cookies carefully, excusing herself as she passed. Her eyes opened as she got to the front of the crowd. The usual dancers weren't there, an elegant figure on their places. Her eyes followed every one of his moves as he danced.

The crowd cheered as he finished, herself included. As the cookies started going back to their own work, she approached the unknown dance. That's how she met Whipped Cream Cookie that day.

He promised to come every two weeks to dance again, and they always talked after his performance. As time passed they got closer, and one day he asked a favour.

"I had been practising and I'd like you to be the first one to see it" he said with a small smile.

"Oh...yes, of course. But why me?" She asked confused, knowing he never showed his new dance steps to anyone.

"I would like a sincere opinion and I know you will give one, you always speak with your heart" he said, his smile bigger.

She blushed at that, and agreed to help him. She took a few steps back and sat down. As always, her eyes couldn't leave his figure as he started dancing, his movements as graceful as always. But....something was different. He would usually performance with his eyes close, opening them sometimes to make sure he wasn't going to crash, but never looking at anyone.

But at that moment he looked at her every often with a gentle and tender gaze. That simple gesture made her heart pound a bit faster, as her cheek turned a bit red again. And then, in the middle of his performance, he approached her gratefully and offered her a hand. A silent gesture, asking her to dance with him.

"I...I don't know how to dance Whip. I might step on you" she said shyly. But that didn't discourage the cookie, that offered her another smile.

"You think about that too much, dear. Just...dance with me, please" he said. And she couldn't say no to those beautiful eyes. So she took his hand as she got up. She left herself be guided by him, following the imaginary tune as they danced.

She didn't know for how long they danced, but when they stopped she felt tired but very happy. Her heart beat faster as he brought one of her hands to his face, and gave it a kiss before giving her a gentle smile.

"See my little dove? I knew you could dance"