(part 1) Flirty Ananas x female! Reader

Requested by McIntyre56, hope you like it!

Everyone on the island knew that the golden dragon was very serious and intimidating, that you needed to talk to them with respect if you ever found yourself in their presence. But what they didn't know is that the dragon could be very flirty if they wanted to. She knew it, after all they had taken a liking in giving her flirty remarks and comments here and there. She wasn't sure if they were seriously flirting or if they only liked to see her flustered, or maybe both. "But they will be the end of me and my poor heart at this pace for sure" is all she could think as she entered their nest, ready to do whatever chore they had in mind.

It wasn't strange to not see the golden dragon in their throne as she entered. They had told her that they would be out for a few hours that day, meeting another dragon or something like that.

"But don't worry little cookie, I'll be back in time to see your cute red face" they had said with a smug smile before they told her what she needed to do that day. Her cheeks turned red as she remembered, and she quickly shocked her head.

"No no, not the time and place (Y/N). Work now...and maybe think about it later" she thought as she started the task in hand. For a moment she felt tempted to work quicker than usual, just to escape the daily flirting. But at the same time, she would be a liar if she said she didn't want to see the dragon.

Time passed quicker than she thought, and just as she finished her chores she heard a pair of wings on the entrance of the nest. Ananas and their pet entered at the moment, a tired and grumpy look on the dragon's face, which was quickly replaced with a smile as their eyes landed on her small figure.

"Ah, here you are little cookie. I told you I'll be back in time didn't I?" They said with a low chuckle as they approached, and she could feel her cheeks turning red already.

"Have you finished what I told you?"

"Yes Mx" she said softly as she looked at the ground, too nervous to look at them to the face. But as if they knew it, Ananas pulled one of their hands on her face and moved her head up, their eyes finally meeting. The dragon looked at her for a small second before a smirk formed on their face.

"Good~" they simply said, enough for her heart to skip a beat. Ananas chuckled as they let her face go, clearly amused by her reaction.

"But you can't go, I still have one more thing for you" they stated and, without warning, lifted the cookie on their arms. She let out a small yelp in surprise, arms moving to their armored chest for support. Ananas, smirk on their face, moved to their throne and sat down, putting the cookie on their lap.

"M-mx?" Is the only thing she could say as her heart beat fast, clearly surprised and flustered by the dragons actions. Ananas hummed as they rested their head on top of hers, a smug smile on their face.

"Yes, cookie?"

"I...well...w-what is this exactly...?" She asked confused, her heart skipping a beat as the dragon let out a small chuckle.

"Well cookie, I just wanted to have a beautiful treasure in my arms after a long morning~" the dragon said, smile wider while her face turned redder. The cookie, too flustered, tried to hide her face in her hands. But the dragon noticed her intention, and quickly grabbed one of her hands.

"Ah, don't hide from me little treasure. Just relax and let me admire your beauty~"