Wind Archer x female! Reader

Requested by Newsgirl22, hope you like it!

(Y/N) had always been curious about archery. She didn't know why, but it had something that just...attracted her. That's one of the reasons why she loved to see Wind Archer training. Every time her attention was on his movements, how his hands moved and the different postures he used. And not to mention she could sneak some glances at his face here and there, enjoying his concentration face.

Wind Archer had noticed, of course. He didn't say anything at first, as she wasn't interrupting him and it wasn't really a distraction for him. He even found himself aiming better at the targets when she was around, encourage by her small smiles as he hit the target.

Her curiosity only grew as time passed, and she found herself asking small questions about archery. He replied to all of them, and even told her small facts. He actually enjoyed talking about it with someone if he was honest with himself.

"Do you want to try?" He asked her one day, offering her his trusted bow with a small smile. She looked between Wind Archer and the bow, a small blush on her face.

"I...are you sure?" She asked him, tilting her head a bit to the side. After all, he never let anyone touch his bow, let alone use it. He nodded, smile still on his face.

"Yes, I'm sure. I trust you (Y/N)" he said, making her heart skip a beat. Without more questions, she took the bow in her hands. It was lighter than she had thought, and she liked the smooth texture of the wood. Wind Archer pulled her to the training field by the other hand, and he quickly told her about the basics.

"Now, let's try to hit that simple target" he said, looking at a target that was a few feet away. She nodded with a confident smile at him before looking at the target. She took a depth breath and, remembering everything he had told her and the things she had noticed on his training, shoot at the target. The arrow flew quickly, and landed at the edge of the target.

"Is not bad for your first try", Wind Archer said with a small smile, "but I noticed your posture is not the correct. Try to relax your shoulders more" he told her. She tried again, but the arrow landed almost at the same place as the other.

"No, not like that. Let me help you" he said, moving behind her. She almost yelped at the sudden closeness, his hands moving her arms as he told her what was the best posture.

"Now, try again" he muttered softly at the side of her head, making her shiver a bit. She did as she was told, and the arrow landed in the center of the target that time.

"Good, I knew you could to it" Wind Archer said with a smile, pulling apart to give her space back.

He continued teaching her for the rest of the afternoon, and only stopped when the sun was almost set. She gave her his bow back with a smile.

"Thank you for teaching me Wind Archer, it was tiring but very fun!" She said, making him smile.

"It was my pleasure. I must say you are a natural at this, you made a lot of progress in one day" he replied as he took the bow back.

"That's because I have the best teacher" she said with a giggle, earning a small chuckle from him. She looked at him for a small second and, mustering all her courage, gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for today, Wind Archer. See you tomorrow!" She said as she quickly ran back to her house. The forest guardian stood there, his cheeks red as he gazed at her direction. One hand moved to the spot she had kissed him, and he found himself smiling softly. He was right, it had been a good idea after all.