Ananas x reader

Requested by McIntyre56, a fellow dragon lover. Hope you like it!

Note: as gender wasn't specific, reader will use she/her on this one!

She had a problem, a big problem if you might say. She didn't know when it had happened, but after months of working for the dragon she realized...she had a small crush on them. Of course, she would never told them. It was stupid to even think about that. They were a big powerful dragon who seemed cookies as inferior beings, so there was no room to think about her silly feelings.

But she had to admit it was difficult. Every time they looked at her with those sharp yellow eyes, every smirk...she just felt her cheeks hot and her heart beat fast. And for her disgrace, it seemed that they liked to torment her like that. "Amusing" was the word they had use.

"This dragon is going to be the death for me" she muttered to herself as she took her afternoon stroll around the beach. It had always helped her to organize her thoughts, but it wasn't helping that much at that moment if she was honest.

"Hey there! What are you doing here all alone?" A voice said, interrupting her thoughts. She blinked, confused, and looked around. She had been so depth in thoughts she hadn't noticed the small group of 3 cookies sitting just a few feet apart.

"Want to join us? A cookie has beautiful as you shouldn't be alone" the one who had spoken said, giving her a wink. She laughed nervously, a bit uncomfortable with the situation.

"No, thank you. I...I have to work tomorrow, I need to go home and rest now" she said as she tried to get past them. To her surprise, the cookie quickly grabbed her hand, holding it tightly enough, so she couldn't go away.

"I'm sure is fine. Just stay here with us for a few minutes, and then we can walk you home. I would even protect you from the big dragon!" The cookie said, earning a chuckle from the other two cookies and a frown from her.

"I don't need protection from them. Now please, let me go. I need to go" she said with as firm as she could, even if she was trembling a bit inside.

Something landed with force at their side before the cookie could respond. The cookie let go of her hand to cover their eyes, and she found herself being pulled to an armored chest at the moment. She opened her eyes as the sand cloud scattered, and almost yelped in surprise when she saw who was the one that pulled her. Ananas was at her side, one of their arms holding her waist as their wings half covered her. She could felt a murderous aura around them but, for some reasons, she didn't feel scared. She felt protected.

She followed their angry glare and found the cookies on the ground, looking at the dragon with a scared gaze.

"Don't touch what is mine" Ananas said, almost growling. The cookies could only nod, too scared to talk back to the dragon.

"Good. Now go before I change my mind" they said with an angry tone, making the cookies ran away at the moment. She looked up at Ananas, her cheeks red as she thought about what they had said. What did they mean by that?

The dragon noticed her gaze quickly, and looked down at her with an unreadable face. And suddenly, the arm that was holding her moved and quickly lifted her from the ground. She let out a small yelp in surprise, her hand on their shoulders for support unconsciously.

"You are lucky I was flying around tiny cookie" the dragon said as they looked into her eyes. She could only nod as she got lost in their eyes once again, and it made the dragon smirk.

"You know tiny cookie...I had noticed the small glares you give me sometimes" they said with a hum, chuckling a bit as they saw her panic internally. They left their staff nailed on the ground, and the hand moved to her cheek at the moment.

"You know cookies are way inferior than dragons but… I think I will make an exception for you~"