(platonic) Pudding + kid! Reader

Requested by ThawaneColares, hope you like it!
Note: as gender wasn't specific, reader will use they/them on this one!

Christmas was near, and one could easily see it by just gazing at the small town: lights decorating the street, small Christmas chorus; even the whole town smelled like hot chocolate and Christmas sweets.

One thing the small (Y/N) specially liked was the music. They couldn't help but sing and dance happily as they passed the small groups singing in the street, giggling happily at the songs.

And that day they felt extra happy, as their dear good friend Pudding had promised them something very special: how to perform a song with the bells.
Pudding was already waiting for them at the square town, giggling happily as she saw them arriving.

"(Y/N)! Here, here!" She said with a big smile, earning a big smile from them.

"Hi Pudding!" They said happily as they hugged their friend.

"Are you ready? I have been waiting to teach you for a long time!" She said as they broke the hug, smile still on her face. They nodded happily and soon they had a pair of bells on their hands.

Pudding explained to them the basic, and they began with the easiest Christmas songs, always accompanied by smiles and giggles.

"That was so cool, thanks for teaching me!" They said as they finally stopped playing, big smile on their face.

"You did great!" She said with a happy giggle as they gave her the bells back.

"Oh, I almost forgot! I promised Chestnut to go for some hot chocolate at Cocoa's house! Do you wanna come?"

They quickly nodded with a big smile, eyes sparkling at the mention of hot chocolate, earning a big smile from Pudding.

"Yay! Now let's go, we might find Gingerclaus in our way!"