Choco Cup cookie x reader

Requested by Areyou_Squiddingme, hope you like it!

Note: reader will use they/them on this one!

Note 2: I...don’t think Choco Cup’s gender was mentioned during the story, so I’m also sticking with they/them. Please tell me if I missed the correct pronouns!

(Y/N) smiled brightly as the show came to an end, applauding behind the scene as all the performers bowed to the public.

It had probably been the best show of the season, all thanks to the new member of the pudding circus. 

They were glad Banana and Pudding could work together at the end, their spectacle was amazing to see.

As the different performers made their way back backstage, (Y/N) greeted them with a smile and a small “Good job today!”, getting some smiles in return.

The last cookie to enter was, of course, Choco Cup cookie. As the ringmaster, they were always the last cookie to go back to backstages. 

“Good job today” (Y/N) said with a small smile, earning another in return.

“Ah thank you (Y/N). I didn’t think they would work so well together after all those problems. Ice Juggler can be...a bit handful” Choco Cup said with a sigh.

They were right. Ice Juggler could be a bit difficult to work with sometimes. Most cookies left Choco Cup to deal with her when things got a bit tenser.

Being the ringmaster wasn’t easy for sure.

“Yeah, but the important thing is that they gave one of the best performances in months! Now how about we take a break? I’m tired after running around all day” they said with a sigh, earning a soft chuckle from Choco Cup.

“Yes, of course. I think we both deserve it. Let’s go grab some drinks” 

Both cookies walked outside, making small comments about the performances and the things that they could improve in the circus.

“That reminds me, I have never thanked you for your hard work (Y/N)” Choco Cup said as both of them finally sat down, a drink on their hands.

“Oh! I’m just doing my work as everyone does” they said with a shy smile, gaze focusing on the ground.

“(Y/N) you literally make most of the work backstage. Don’t be so humble, this circus would be lost without you” Choco Cup said with a chuckle, giving their back a small pat before taking a sip of their drink.

The cookie was thankful they missed the blush on their face.

“It’s all thanks to everyone’s hard work. It...inspires me to work hard too. Like you. You spend a lot of hours organizing and making sure everything is ready. It’s something I admire about you” (Y/N) said softly, a shy smile on their face.

“O-oh. Well, I’m just doing my work, just as you said” Choco Cup said with a soft chuckle.

“But...all of this wouldn’t make sense without you. So thank you, for being here with us. For being here with me”