Wind Archer x reader

Requested by sauyaon, hope you like it!

(Y/N) sighed happily as they took their stroll down the forest, enjoying the peacefulness of the place at night.

It was some sort of ritual for them. To go and walk around the forest when the sun just started to settle, when the few cookies that adventure inside the forest left to return to their house.

It was also, in their opinion, when the forest felt more magical. (Y/N) couldn’t stop looking at how the night light illuminated every corner of the forest, accompanied by the soft melody of the nocturnal birds that resided in the forest.

The perfect time in their eyes.

“(Y/N)” a familiar voice said behind them, snapping them out of their thoughts.

Their hand moved to their mask, putting it in its place before they turned around. The cookie found themselves facing the guardian of the forest.

(Y/N) sometimes wondered if he even rested, as it wasn’t the first time they have met in one of their strolls.

“Taking one of your night strolls?” he asked, earning a nod from the cookie.

“... Let me join you tonight. There had been some fallen spirits around, and I want to make sure you are safe”

“O-oh, of course! You don’t have to, but thank you” they said as their cheeks turned red. They were very glad at that moment that the mask was covering their face.

“It is my duty (Y/N). Now follow me, I will show you something” he said with the smallest of smiles on his face, not helping their blush at all.

The two cookies walked in comfortable silence for a few minutes, (Y/N) sneaking glances at Wind Archer here and there.

They couldn’t help it. The night light just made him more handsome in their eyes.

The cookie was glad again that their mask covered their face. And that Wind Archer was concentrated in the path ahead of them.

“Here we are” he finally said as they arrived at a small clearing. A small gasp escaped their mouth as they looked around.

Fireflies were around the whole clearing, creating an even more magical scene in their eyes.

(Y/N) slid their mask to the side so they could see better, not aware of how Wind Archer looked at them with a small smile.

“It’s so pretty….”

Wind Archer let out a small chuckle, his gaze not moving from them.

“Yes, it is quite the breathtaking sight”