Timekeeper x female! Reader

Requested by Areyou_Sqiddingme, hope you like it!

The cookie looked at her window with a soft smile, the relaxing sound of the rain filling the room as she took a sip of her hot drink.

"Mhm… I think I will see that movie I saved last week" she thought with another smile, leaving her cup on her coffee table before making her way to her room.

"...why is my cup empty?" She thought as she returned to her living room, her favourite fluffy blankets on her arms. Her answer came in the form of two hands on her shoulders, a familiar face on her side.

"Hello there my love? How are you doing today~?" Timekeeper said with a happy voice at her side, smile on her face.

"Trying to watch a movie with a hot drink until you drank it" she said with a small pout, earning a giggle from the other.

"Well I can fix that right now" she said, snapping her fingers. Her drink was back on her table at the moment.

"I don't think I can get used to it…" she said with a sigh, walking to her sofa to leave the blankets. 

Timekeeper chuckled behind her, floating at her side all the time.

"So, which movie are you going to watch?" 

"I had been saving "Dinosaur Park" for a while, I think is the perfect day to watch it"

"Oh, that's the one where the…" she tried to say, but was quickly stopped by a finger in front of her mouth.

"If you dare to say the ending or any kind of spoilers… you won't get sandwiches for a week" the cookie said with a glare, earning a soft chuckle from the other.

"Alright, I won't"

"Promise?"

"Promise" Timekeeper said, taking her hand and giving the top a soft kiss, her cheeks turning red at the moment.

"Good… so, do you want to join me?"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss an opportunity to be near my dearest"

Both cookies were soon cuddling on the sofa, her head against Timekeeper's chest as her arms hold her close, the fluffy blankets around them.

Their concepts of time weren't the same, but both were glad they could spend it together.