Lemon x reader

Requested by _kiwie_, hope you like it!

Note: as gender wasn't specific, reader will use they/them on this one!

Puzzle games were a great way to pass the time, at least for them. It didn't matter the type of game, as they found all entertaining. Sometimes they bought more challenging puzzle games. "A challenge here and there is always good! I need to get out of my comfort zone sometimes" they always said when asked.

But if they were honest, the last one they had bought was a bit more challenging that they had expected. The cookie had been staring at said game for what it felt like eternity. The riddle the game proposed didn't make any sense to them, and as much as they wanted to just ignore it they knew the answer was necessary for later on.

They groaned as they rested their head on the table, arms hiding their face.

"...are you okay there?" Lemon said from the other side of the room, where he had been sitting all the time.

"No" they said, clear frustration in their voice. "This just doesn't make any sense and my head is starting to hurt a lot" they added, letting out a sigh at the end.

"Maybe you should leave it for a while. Take a small break" he said as he got up from his seat.

"Maybe?" They muttered, not really convinced. A hand on their shoulder finally made them look up. Their eyes met Lemon's eyes at the moment, looking at them with a soft gaze.

"For real. We could make your favourite drink and grab some snacks. I can help you with it later if you want" he said softly with a smile. They considered his offer for a moment. As much as they wanted to find the answer... their head just wasn't cooperating. And Lemon's help later would be actually nice, as he was good with those types of things.

"That sounds nice actually… I guess I truly need a break from this nightmare of a riddle" they finally said, earning a soft chuckle from Lemon.

"You do" he simply said as he leaned down, giving their forehead a small kiss.

"Now let's go and get your drink dear"