Roguefort x shy! reader

Requested by Mooni_20, hope you like it!

Note: as gender wasn’t specific, reader will use they/them on this one

(Y/N) let out a soft sigh as they closed their eyes, enjoying the soft breeze of the night.

“They should be here soon” they thought with a small smile, their cheeks turning red as they thought about the phantom thief.

It had begun unexpectedly. 

They had been in that same spot a few months ago, enjoying the peace the night had brought to said spot.

At least until some cookie crashed at their side.

“Oh, excuse me” is the only thing they heard before said cookie quickly ran to a nearby tree, carefully hiding between the big leaves.

(Y/N) could only blink in confusion as they looked at the tree, and their confusion only grew when two police officers arrived rater quickly.

“H...have you seen the phantom thief?” one of them asked directly as both tried to catch their breath.

And then it hit them: Said thief was the one that crashed.

To Roguefort’s surprise (and their own), they pointed at the other side, covering up their hiding spot.

After that, the phantom thief began visiting them in that same spot, in the same day.

(Y/N) couldn’t figure out why. It was difficult for them to start conversations, to maintain eye contact for a long time. 

“And yet…they keep visiting me…”

Their thoughts were interrupted by a familiar hand in front of them, carefully holding a familiar blue rose.

Their gaze moved up, and soon their eyes met blue eyes.

“Good night my jewel” Roguefort said with a smile, making their cheeks red at the moment.

“Good night Roguefort” (Y/N) answered softly as they took the rose in front of them.

“For me?” they said as the thief took a seat at their side, smile still on their face.

“Well, it is only fair to bring a present to match your beauty” Roguefort said with a wink at the end, laughing softly as their cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

(Y/N) carefully covered their face with their hands, internally screaming. 

The thief couldn’t help but laugh softly at their reaction.

“I’m just saying the truth my jewel” 

“You are not helping” they muttered behind their hands, low enough, so they couldn’t hear it.

A few seconds passed, and the cookie finally looked at the thief again, who had been looking at them with a soft smile.

Blushing, their gaze moved down to their hand, looking at the beautiful blue rose Roguefort had brought them.

“...thank you, is really beautiful” (Y/N) finally said, offering the thief a soft smile.

They swore that for a moment Roguefort blushed. But they assumed it was a light trick, as they soon had that smile back in their face.

“Of course my jewel. Only the best for you”