239 Vixen Above, Mensao Below (53)

Song Jia nodded.

Ye Minzhe gritted his teeth. "It must be Long Aotian, that bastard!"

He had tracked him somewhere near Jingdezhen before all traces of him vanished. Ye Minzhe had planned to personally hunt him down, but he didn't expect for the enemy to strike first and gain the upper hand!

Song Jia looked around at the fresh corpses of zombies around her, most of them with broken necks.

She didn't know how Ye Minzhe managed to wake up so quickly or how he was able to kill several zombies in just a short amount of time, but it didn't matter now. There were more important things at hand.

Song Jia grabbed a new set of clothes and put them on. She couldn't help but wince as she was still sore down there. Ye Minzhe had been well-endowed, and the depth of his penetration was not something to be laughed at.

Not to mention, the youthful vigor of teenagers couldn't be underestimated. In the end, Song Jia had lost count of how many times they did it before Ye Minzhe decided to let her off.

"Jia, what's wrong with your legs?"

Immediately, Ye Minzhe noticed that something was off with her. He knelt down and lifted her right leg. He tried rolling up the hem of the jogging pants she had just put on, but Song Jia placed her hand on his wrist.

"What's wrong with my legs, can't you guess?"

The moment these words were dropped, Ye Minzhe turned red like a cooked shrimp. He knew what she was referring to.

"Jia, does it hurt? Hop onto my shoulders, I'll carry you."

Ye Minzhe crouched down in front of her. He couldn't hold her in a bridal carry, because he needed both hands to fight.

He noticed the little trembles that shook Song Jia's whole body. He regretted that she was in pain because of him. Even though he had already restrained himself, they should have just done it once.

Of course, this wishful thinking on Ye Minzhe's part was pure dog fart. He couldn't wait to die doing her on the bed, so how could he be content on just doing the deed once?

Practically just lying to one's self.

Song Jia took a step back. "It's fine."

Ye Minzhe glanced back at her and patted his shoulders reassuringly.

"Jia, don't worry, I won't drop you. Come on up."

Song Jia pressed her lips. She looked down at her ankle, and finally did as he said.

Putting her hands on his head, she told him, "We need to find your father and go to the rooftop quickly."

She paused and added, "Am I too heavy? I think it'll be awkward for you to fight if you're carrying me."

Ye Minzhe took a deep breath. Having her thighs wrapped around his head had stimulated him. In fact, despite the situation, he could barely restrain himself from throwing her on the bed and pressing his body on top of hers.

Ye Minzhe had slightly bent his back so that she wouldn't be able to see his erection, which caused Song Jia to misunderstand that she was heavy.

"No, it's fine."

Ye Minzhe's eyes landed on the zombie whose head he had smashed lying down a few feet away.

His gaze was cold, and it could even be described as terrifying, like a coiled snake was hiding within. He had killed it too quickly. For hurting Jia, it was too merciful.