205 Vixen Above, Mensao Below (19)

Their group finally reached Deck 11.

It was obvious at once that the upper decks also didn't avoid calamity. The walls were stained by blood, and there were many wandering zombies along the corridor. The rest of them stayed put near the staircase while Ye Minzhe went out to deal with them.

Sheng Li furrowed her eyebrows in distress, "He had been fighting zombies nonstop, he should be tired. He also didn't eat much last night. Before we go up to Deck 12, we should let him take a rest first."

Song Jia looked at her worried expression. Ho, it seems that this half-brother of hers was very popular~ In an instance, the admirer from far away became an active pursuer.

Song Jia asked, "Didn't you say your room was on Deck 11? You told us you hung out with your friends there last night, so there should still be a lot of food left."

"We locked a zombie there inside the bathroom," Wen Yan said nervously. "Besides, didn't you say there was a dining room on Deck 11 earlier? Why can't we go there?"

Song Jia shook her head. She had just said that to stimulate Ye Minzhe. She wasn't really planning on going there.

"The dining room and the cafeteria, places which congregates a lot of people, those are the main locations we should avoid. How many people were eating there last night, and how many of them had become infected now? There's a high probability that there are a lot of zombies there, it's too risky."

Hearing her words, the three of them came to realize that she was right.

"Then, Miss Ye, isn't your room supposed to be in Deck 11 as well? After we get the food in Miss Sheng's room, we can transfer to your room and have Student Ye rest there," Gu Yuan added.

Song Jia nodded. "That's what I was thinking too."

Sheng Li frowned and noticed something odd.

"Teacher Gu, how did you know Ye Jia's room was in Deck 11?"

Gu Yuan's heart skipped a beat. Despite his poor performance against the zombies, he was still an elite teacher of a prestigious school and his emotions did not show on his face as he lied smoothly.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, shouldn't I know which rooms my students stayed at? Ye Jia is also a new transfer student at our school, I have to look out for her and make sure she adjusts well."

Sheng Li did not ask anymore, after all, she just asked him out of curiosity.

By that time, Ye Minzhe had already returned. When Sheng Li told him their plan, he didn't refuse. He had not slept last night, and he was fighting zombies almost nonstop. Although most of them were easily taken care of, some of them were able to give him trouble. Ye Minzhe felt very exhausted.

He secretly glanced at Song Jia, looked down at some of the wounds on his body, and felt that he was really pitiful. He wanted her to bandage him, but he also had his pride.

Ye Minzhe felt depressed. Fortunately, they were going to her room later. He was going to search her room for secrets he could blackmail her with. See if she still doesn't dare talk to him!

"Let's go!" Ye Minzhe excitedly lifted his chin.

They were going to her room, Ye Jia's room!

A girl's room was a sacred space—it was a place where they spend their most private moments, and therefore it was a place filled from every corner with the essence of their being. As they say, if you want to get to know a person, the fastest way would be to enter their room. He was definitely going to find a hidden secret there!

They went to Sheng Li's room first. There was indeed a lot of food stocked up on her room, and although they could hear the zombie banging and groaning inside the bathroom, since they didn't open it, nothing happened.

"Jia, lead the way," Wen Yan lightly nudged Song Jia.

Wen Yan was also slightly excited to see her room.

Ye Minzhe had clearly shown his stance of acceptance towards Song Jia, so Sheng Li and Wen Yan no longer excluded her. In fact, Wen Yan even admired her a little bit. There was an aura on her that made her seem reliable and steady, and from the moment the two of them joined their group, they finally realized that Ye Jia was completely different from the rumors they had known.

She was intelligent and cool-headed, beautiful and brave. As expected of Prince Ye's sister!

Wen Yan felt as if there were stars in her eyes, she idolized this cool big sis with all of her heart.

Ye Minzhe subconsciously looked at Wen Yan with a frown. Jia? Who the heck was she to call Ye Jia with an endearing nickname?

He was the only one allowed to call her that!

And even nudging her shoulders...she wasn't even a relative, how come she was acting so close with his own sister? Are you a Ye?

Ye Minzhe subtly slowed down his walking space, until he was between Wen Yan and Song Jia. He bumped Wen Yan, making her stumble to the side.

Surprised, Wen Yan glanced up only to meet Ye Minzhe's cold eyes.

Ahh! She couldn't help but clutch her heart. Prince Ye's body touched me, ahhh!

One could say that Wen Yan was actually an obsessive fan girl. As long as the person looks good and acts cool, why not?

Beauty was justice!

The end result was that after Song Jia entered her room, Ye Minzhe quickly followed her in. He narrowed his eyes, and with a 'bang!', he slammed the door shut.

Wanting to see his sister's personal room filled with her essence?

In your dreams!

Wen Yan, Sheng Li, and Gu Yuan who were left outside, "..."

Song Jia was stunned. "What are you doing?!"

Ye Minzhe hummed a little, quickly locked the door, and leaned against it. He crossed his arms.

He said calmly, "I already cleared all of the zombies in this corridor. As long as they don't stray too far, they won't be in danger."

The cruise ship was outstandingly large, and a deck was divided into sections. On their way up, Ye Minzhe only cleared the sections where they passed through. The dining room was near the aft of the ship, very far from their current location.

"But why can't they come inside my room?" Song Jia was confused.

She would be the first to admit that she went OOC a little bit to help their group make a plan, but why is this half-brother of hers acting out of character even more than her?

Ye Minzhe looked at the clean cabin with satisfaction. Although there were things that were slightly messy, it was all filled with her traces. That was the bed she slept in, that was the bathroom she took a shower in, that was her laundry basket...

And now, he was here, leaving his presence inside her private space.

To her question, he easily replied, "I don't dare to let them come in, your room is too dirty."

Song Jia, "..."

Bastard, you're the only piece of dirt here!