263 This Psychopathic Demon Is Psychic (15)

Song Jia went forward as soon as she heard the door being locked. Dumbfounded with disbelief, she tried to open the door but it didn't budge.

Song Jia was speechless.

That unreasonable man really locked her inside the room!

"You perverted demon king! Even if you drag me to the altar, I definitely won't go!"

She kicked the door and shouted a curse.

Song Jia searched the room for any joss paper so that she could teleport, but there was nowhere to be found. The windows inside the room were small, which her grown up body couldn't fit into. If only she could return to her child-like body...

Song Jia sat down on the bed with a heavy sigh. After venting out her anger, her mind began to clear.

In fact, she knew she was acting a bit unreasonable earlier. She shouldn't have told him her plans, and just directly waited for him to leave before making her escape out of the castle. Since he involved her in his schemes, he would definitely not let her go.

But...the Great Demon King's acting was too perfect, too perfect that it made her want to expose him. Song Jia wondered just how far she could push him before his loving mask fell off. Unfortunately, he was truly a great actor. Up until the end, he was still playing the role of an infatuated lover...

"But he couldn't completely hide himself from me. By locking me in this room, he accidentally exposed himself. What kind of lover would do a crazy thing like that?"

"A blackened, and completely abnormal one."

Song Jia raised her head in shock. She didn't know when another person had already entered the room.

"How did you get in?!"

She noticed that the demon's hair seemed to be sticking out a bit at the sides. With a closer look, she realized that he had pointed ears sticking out through his hair.

A...cat demon?

He lazily pointed at the open door.

"Isn't it obvious? Through there."

"..."

Song Jia ignored his sarcasm and stared at him. "Who are you?"

The cat demon curled his lips upwards. "If you're asking for my name, then it's Wen Yu."

Wen Yu? Song Jia had heard of that name from Chen Hui before.

The reason that the Great Demon King became so powerful was because he had complete mastery of the seven deadly sins. This was supposedly impossible, as the seven deadly sins sometimes contradicted and clashed against each other.

Once you mastered more than one, it would be very difficult to advance in power because they would suppress each other.

There were some greedy demons who also wanted to master more than one seven deadly sin, but they always end up being stuck at the bottom of the demon world because their powers wouldn't advance. It was a perfect case of trying to steal the chicken only to end up losing the rice. Trying to master both greed and sloth, for instance, would only lead them to nowhere.

From time immemorial up to now, it was only the Great Demon King and one other demon who succeeded in doing such a feat.

Because the Great Demon King's achievement of mastering the seven deadly sins was so astounding, the other demon who mastered only three deadly sins didn't get much limelight.

It was reported that the other demon's name...was called Wen Yu.

"You're the Great Demon King's right-hand servant!" exclaimed Song Jia.