271 This Psychopathic Demon Is Psychic (23)

Of course, Nova's story was pure dog fart.

He didn't protect anything at all, and barely lifted an eyelid when the angels started destroying the Great Demon King's castle. Such a high-ranking male god, it would be useless to worry about him.

Rather, those angels were truly too pitiful. Of all things to destroy, they chose something that was related to Song Jia. The woman herself wasn't aware of it, but she was a world-ruining demoness, even surpassing those 'calamitous beauties' that had ruined kingdoms.

After all, those beauties just brought disaster to a country, but this one could directly collapse a world.

Thinking of this problem, Nova felt the future in front of him slowly dimming.

"Really...these two..."

Nova threw away the ice pack he used as a prop and glanced up at the ceiling above him. It showed Song Jia dancing, while the Great Demon King looked at her.

Nova looked at the two of them, a silent sigh escaping his lips.

In a cartoon he had once watched out of boredom, there was a line: "Once you've met someone, you never really forget them. It just takes a while for your memories to return." [1]

The two of them, their destinies had already entwined in the span of a thousand years. Even if Song Jia still hadn't recognized the male god, it would only be a matter of time.

Nova was gambling on the possibility that once the male god had Song Jia by his side, then the current world they were living in wouldn't collapse.

It was the only possible choice that he could make.

...

"Jia, you should eat more."

Because it was already late in the afternoon when they came back, the Great Demon King moved his 'emergency meeting' with the demon lords for tomorrow. Even Yanluo, who wanted to quickly report, was ignored.

The two of them were now eating their dinner in the ruined castle, which had been temporarily repaired.

As much as the angels tried their best to destroy the castle, it was still a construction that was specially built for the Great Demon King. Naturally, it was incomparable to all the other courts. It couldn't be destroyed in less than a day.

The Great Demon King planned to use this setback to hurry the construction of the new castle, which would be exclusive to him and Song Jia.

"I already ate too much," Song Jia said, patting her stomach.

She wiped her mouth with a table napkin and placed it on the side.

"No, you're still not eating enough. You've lost half a kilogram."

The Great Demon King absently spoke as his gaze settled on the table napkin beside her.

"How did you know my exact weight?" Song Jia followed his gaze. "And stop collecting all of the things I've used!"

The Great Demon King was shocked. "Jia, you've noticed?"

"..."

It would be more surprising if she didn't notice, alright?

"I just don't like the idea of others touching your things." The Great Demon King explained under the pressure of Song Jia's glare. "What if they stole the fork that you used and kept it in their secret stash? What if they misplaced your glass and somebody else used it, wouldn't that be an indirect kiss? Jia, there are too many perverts in the world!"