278 This Psychopathic Demon Is Psychic (30)

The vengeful reincarnator, Raziel, observed the battle happening below her feet.

Chuljang won over Azrael.

Michael hitting Yanluo.

There were so many battles happening all at once as both angels and demons clashed against each other.

She watched as Cassiel fought against the blackhole that Dushi, the demon lord of gluttony, had opened up. It sucked everything in its path, and Cassiel barely held on with her virtue, 『Temperantia』.

Both Uriel and Ramiel fought the demon lord of envy, Taishan. They were just about to overpower him.

In one corner of the field, the demon lord of sloth Wuguan lazily controlled a giant mechanical robot he had purchased from Taishan as Raphael and Gabriel simultaneously defended themselves and attacked the defensive barrier of 『Nullification』 Wuguan had erected around him.

However, as the battle continued on, one side started pushing back the other.

Only five deadly sins were present, while the seven virtues were complete.

Raziel's heart started to speed up. It was their fortune that the Great Demon King had underestimated them.

When she got rescued, only three of the virtues had exposed their presence. It was possible that the Great Demon King didn't expect that she had managed to gather all of the seven angel lords. In this battle, they had the advantage of numbers.

In what seemed like no time at all, all of the battles have already ended. And the result was just as she expected.

"Michael, remember that you owe us a meal!"

Michael grumbled under his breath, but nodded his head.

Raziel smiled. They had won.

The other angels cheered. They began to treat the wounded, and Raziel was about to fly down and join them.

Suddenly, from where he was resting on the ground, Raphael jerked his head. His virtue was humility, the opposite of 『Superbia』.

"I can sense the demon lord of pride coming here!" He quickly shouted out.

Raziel stood still. She enhanced her eyesight and gazed at the nearby horizon. Just as Raphael had said, she could see single speck moving towards them in great speed, looking like a solitary individual.

Raziel calmly gave orders below.

"Raphael, Michael, Gabriel, prepare to fight!"

The vengeful reincarnator wasn't worried. They had already defeated five demon lords, and the demon lord of lust was dead. Even if Songdi came, three of the virtues were enough to quickly subdue him.

That was then.

As the single speck drew nearer and nearer, becoming more visible, the single speck increased to several figures.

Raziel's heart skipped a beat. "What..."

In the next moment, she heard a sound akin to the darkness roaring out. A powerful aura surged towards them, so powerful that the seven virtues immediately collapsed from the pressure.

There were creatures flying in the air, and skeletons mixed with crawling demons marched on the ground. An army of thousands were rushing towards them.