258 This Psychopathic Demon Is Psychic (10)

After hearing the Great Demon King's voice with a subtle tone of pampering, Song Jia became stunned. It was almost a complete reversal of his cold and cruel image earlier.

Wait, she couldn't have accidentally catered to a pervert who likes little children, right?

The Great Demon King didn't try to explain his strange attitude towards her. He turned his gaze towards Yanluo and said, "Your attendant won, so the prize will be awarded to you. But because you didn't win it personally, I'll have your attendant in exchange."

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

Yanluo gratefully bowed his head and didn't ask any questions. He was also surprised at the sudden turn of events, but he didn't mind since he had gotten benefits from the business transaction.

"Your Majesty—" Piencheng hurried forward, clutching the arm of her trembling attendant. "If it's a servant you want, wouldn't an older and powerful demon be more suitable? That child..."

"Quiet."

The word was a command that couldn't be disobeyed. Piencheng turned silent, but her complaints were like lava under the earth, bursting to come out at any time.

"The annual meeting is over."

Song Jia was still held tightly inside the Demon King's arms, with no space to struggle or move. After moving forward a few steps, the Great Demon King stopped again and turned back towards the confused demon lords.

"Perform your duties well, and don't worry about issues that doesn't concern you. You can continue to do as you like, just make sure that any kind of disturbance doesn't reach this castle. Otherwise...I will not be merciful."

The Great Demon King dropped these words and immediately left the room. Song Jia looked up at his face, her mind filled with questions that have no answers. As if he was in a hurry, he also didn't try to talk to her.

Song Jia felt something ripple in the air, and the two of them were in an entirely different location. She was placed on something soft, realizing only a bit later that it was a bed.

Before she could become nervous, she saw the Great Demon King looking at her with a frown.

"This won't do."

Song Jia let out a shocked gasp as her skin tingled with what felt like electricity. In the next second, her limbs began to lengthen, and her whole body became bigger. She looked at the Great Demon King with wide eyes.

She was found out!

Of course, she had her own reasons for hiding her age, but in front of the Great Demon King, it must have seemed extremely suspicious. Monarchs and rulers often struggled with paranoia, suspecting everyone around them as an enemy. If she didn't explain it right away, it would definitely result in a bad outcome.

"Wait, I can explain..."

"Not needed."

Song Jia felt the heat of his breath on her face, and her body was crushed inside his embrace. His lips covered hers, swallowing her gasp of surprise. She could taste his hunger in his kiss, feel the complexities of his emotion. He drew away, only to look at her with a more intense gaze than the one Piencheng gave him earlier.

"What's your name?"

Song Jia blinked at him. "Jia...Jiajia."

"Jia." His lips covered hers tenderly, then insistently as he gathered her to him, reveling in the softness of her body in his arms. "That name suits you very much."