282 This Psychopathic Demon Is Psychic (34)

Song Jia had also known that the Great Demon King was close to losing control. His entire body felt as if it was made of molten lava, scorching her skin with its heat.

However, she also had her own considerations. He was heavily wounded, she still didn't know how to respond to his feelings, and...

She felt that her life would probably get cut short if she let that huge brother below enter her.

She still hadn't forgotten how large it was. This grandma could only retreat!

"Jinhai..." With the strong surge of pleasure overwhelming her, Song Jia had to bite her tongue to clear her head. "Not now."

Song Jia didn't want to die, but the Great Demon King almost died after hearing her words.

"Jia..." The veins on his forehead were pulsing, and it was the same for the situation down below. The tip of his cock was already wet with pre-cum.

But Song Jia still stood firm.

"No, Jinhai." Her main concern was still his injury, but if she said that, she was sure that he would only reassure her that he was alright.

A sword just pierced his stomach. Regardless if he was the king of all demons, it was still a fatal injury that almost took his life!

If the Great Demon King had known that this would happen—no need to say anything else, he would have definitely chosen to smash that sword into pieces.

He lifted a rock only to drop it on his own foot. No, it wasn't only a rock. It was almost a landslide.

"Alright." His response was a muffled grunt. Since his wife had already said no, he could only endure. "Then, Jia...help me?"

Song Jia flushed red. "Can't you do it yourself?"

Why did he have to drag her down and make her suffer too?

"I get more aroused with Jia's hands than my own."

He had done it several times with his own hands already. It wasn't as if sleeping together with Jia hadn't affected him. To restrain himself from pouncing on her, he had to do it every night before they slept, and every morning right after they woke up.

At this point, he had already grown sick and tired of his own hands. Sometimes, the Great Demon King even felt jealous of Song Jia's hands. They could easily touch her here, there, and every time she took a bath, they would be able to touch her everywhere.

Things he couldn't do, her own hands could.

Her hands that touched her body, if they could also touch that part of him...

Alright, he was sick in the head. What else was new?

"Pervert!" Song Jia's cheeks became even redder.

The Great Demon King did not deny her accusation. In the next second, he adjusted them into a comfortable position before tugging down his pants, and his hard member instantly sprang free.

He started to stroke his length to alleviate the pain of being cooped up for too long. His gaze locked with Song Jia's, seeking an answer.

Song Jia retracted her gaze and instead looked at his engorged brother below. Her arms immediately erupted with goosebumps. Her refusal to do it with him was definitely the right decision.

The Great Demon King's member stood proudly between his thighs. It had a broad, red glans, and it was as thick as...no, it was even thicker than her forearm. It was just a few shades darker than the rest of his body, and the large mushroom head was wet and shiny, pre-cum flowing out from the slit.