255 This Psychopathic Demon Is Psychic (7)

Because demon lords often fought with each other and were busy guarding their territories, the number of times they gathered together were truly few and far in between.

All of the demon lords were extremely powerful beings. Once they met, it was inevitable that they would fight to show who was the strongest among them. That's why, the death of a demon lord during their annual meetings wasn't a surprising thing.

If not for the order of the Great Demon King, they wouldn't have gathered together at all. It was too hateful to see the faces of those old bastards.

"Hahaha Dushi, it's true that I envy everyone, but I sure don't envy your big stomach. Just what kind of demon did you eat again?"

"Taishan, no one would think you're mute if you don't speak!"

Inside the conference room, the walls were split, the floor had cracked, and the corpses of various attendants littered the ground. It was not that they were murdered, but got accidentally killed in the crossfire of the fighting demon lords.

"Boom!"

"Ka-cha!"

Explosions and the clanging of swords echoed inside the chamber, along with the occasional splash of blood.

Song Jia's whole body shook. She finally understood why everyone was so surprised that a weak demon like her became Yanluo's personal attendant for the annual meeting. In a gathering of powerful demons whose powers have been maxed out, a weak demon like her...

No one would probably blink an eye even if she died.

"Everybody, shut up!" A female voice roared out.

Flames exploded around the room, licking the walls with crackling glee.

Chuljang, ruling the second court of 『Ira』. She was a short female with bright red hair, but her voice was at least 120 decibels, several times louder than a car horn.

Like they didn't hear her, the demon lords continued fighting with each other. Only the sloth demon lord, Wuguan, was peacefully sleeping in one corner of the room. His pants were on fire, and his head was buried into the wall from being accidentally thrown earlier by another demon lord.

However, all of the chaos around him didn't affect his sleep in the slightest. Probably, this was also another kind of power.

"My, my, who brought this adorable child here?"

A dazzlingly beautiful female slowly approached them, her hips swinging with each step. Beautiful blue hair cascaded down her shoulders, and underneath the oversized white cardigan that she was wearing, she wore an off-shoulder top and faded blue jeans.

Despite her modest outfit, she still exuded the scent of sex. Song Jia was certain of her sexual orientation, but her heart still couldn't help but speed up. Without even thinking about it, she knew that this femme fatale in front of her was none other than Piencheng, the demon lord of lust.

"Piencheng." Yanluo slowly greeted her.

At her approach, both male demon lords reflexively straightened out their backs. Piencheng lifted the corners of her lips as a greeting.

"Yanluo, is this child yours?"

Piencheng leaned forward in front of Song Jia. A long lock of hair fell over her eyes, and Piencheng elegantly tucked it behind one ear. Bright blue eyes stared at Song Jia with curiosity.

Yanluo cleared his throat, "That's my...that's my new attendant."

"Oh my, how cute. What's her name?"