261 This Psychopathic Demon Is Psychic (13)

Back in the Great Demon King's bedroom, Song Jia had finally woken up.

She looked around, only to see that the Great Demon King had already disappeared. She quickly rubbed her eyes and looked down at her body.

Song Jia breathed a sigh of relief. If possible, she didn't want to be trapped inside the body of a child again.

Song Jia went out of the Great Demon King's bedroom, determined to explore the whole castle and look for Nova. All of the servants were busy, bustling from one place to another. Song Jia easily blended in among them.

"You, what are you doing?" One of the servant demons saw that Song Jia's hands were empty and thrusted a large tray of food towards her. "Don't you know that it's His Majesty's wedding day today? Everyone's busy! If you've got nothing to do, bring this to the reception hall!"

With the Great Demon King's help, Song Jia's body had transformed into a young woman. Everyone in the castle thought their future Demon Queen was a child, so the demon thought Song Jia to be another servant in the castle.

The Great Demon King's wedding?

Song Jia was stunned. That's right, the Great Demon King told her yesterday that they would be having their wedding ceremony today.

She didn't think that he was actually going to go through with it!

And when did she agree to marry him? That pervert was simply doing things of his own will!

Song Jia balanced the tray as she went forward towards the reception hall, surverying all of the demons in her surroundings and trying to find traces of her A.I. boss. Just as she was searching, she spotted a familiar face.

It was Chen Hui.

Song Jia frowned. What was she doing here? Did she come with Yanluo?

"Jiajia?"

Before she could hide, Chen Hui's gaze had already lasered in on her. She walked towards her and grabbed her arm.

"You grew up so fast. I wouldn't have recognized you if you didn't look exactly like my sister. Did His Majesty share his power with you?"

"Aunt Chen, what are you doing here?" Not wanting to answer, Song Jia quickly changed the subject.

"Of course, I'm here to attend your wedding. You don't think you can hide it from me, do you? Lord Yanluo even brought me here specifically to support you. Since you're my one and only niece, there's no way I could possibly miss your marriage and coronation."

Song Jia grimaced. This was why she wanted to avoid Chen Hui. Even Yanluo probably didn't imagine he would reap so many benefits just by making her his attendant during the annual meeting.

"Aunt Chen, there's still something I need to do..."

"Jiajia, don't lie. Stupid child, do you think you can fool me? I've been perfecting my poker face for hundreds of years. In any case, I just want you to put in a good word for me with His Majesty every now and then. Not so hard, right?

"Speaking of His Majesty, I just saw him go into that hallway. You're still not married yet, you need to coax him as often as possible."

Before Song Jia could protest, Chen Hui ripped off the hem of her linen night gown and threw it away over her shoulder. Song Jia watched the lower part of her night gown flutter away in the air, speechless.

"What's with this old fashioned sleep wear? We're not in the 1800s anymore. Jiajia, you need to reveal some skin. And linen, really? I heard you slept in His Majesty's bedroom. This was what you were wearing? How is His Majesty going to be seduced by you when you behave like a total prude?"