256 Reality (12)

Song Jia went out by herself, but came back with another person.

Mu Wan and Yang Yimo were already stunned by this, but it turns out that this person was even Song Jia's boyfriend!

Naturally, their decision to go to bed was put on hold. They all went back to the living room, with Yang Yimo and Mu Wan staring dazedly at Xu Jinhai.

It couldn't be helped, such a high-quality man was rarely seen by them. Even with Xu Jinhai just sitting there, everything seemed to be reduced to a background board.

The soft glow of the chandelier glinted on his jet-black hair, giving it a bluish sheen, like the color of the midnight sky. Long and thick eyelashes framed his ice-blue eyes, and every time he blinked, it drew shadows on the crest of his cheekbones.

His skin was white and flawless, and not even a single pore could be seen. He had the mixed features of both Western and Eastern, and somehow the combination was even more striking than the conventionally attractive features of both races.

Yang Yimo who was already married felt awed, not to mention Mu Wan who was a face control [1]. Even when not mentioning Xu Jinhai's looks, she only took a brief scan of his casual clothes and she knew that they all came from expensive brands. With that aloof and distant aura, no need to think about it, this was definitely a domineering and cold president type!

Mu Wan coughed and felt the need to ask, "Jia, is this your boyfriend? How did the two of you meet?"

Mu Wan guessed that this was probably Song Jia's boss. After all, Song Jia rarely went out, and with how rich this man looked, he could only be a president or a CEO. Of course, Mu Wan also took in consideration that this man might be a celebrity or a model, but with how handsome he looked, it was impossible that she had never heard of him.

So it could only be Song Jia's boss!

Mu Wan imagined Song Jia, a typical white-collar worker, hurrying with her coffee to the company building because she was late. And Xu Jinhai happened to pass by, bumping into her. Then bam, love at first sight!

He coldly threw his stained trench coat into the trash, and scolded Song Jia. But as they frequently bumped into each other in the company, the cold president finally realized that he had feelings for his little employee. Because of his aloof nature, there were many misunderstandings between them.

Finally, the cold iceberg president melted, and the two of them confessed their love to each other!

Mu Wan, who had already written ten thousand words of a dog-blood novel in her mind, felt that she already knew the answer to her question. She thought she wasn't the only one who was a single dog, but it turns out that even her fellow single dog had hooked her paws into a prince!

"We met..." Song Jia pursed her lips and told the truth, "We met in Manzusha."

"You met in virtual reality?" Mu Wan was dumbfounded.

Of all the settings she had imagined for their love story, a virtual world wasn't one of them.

This couldn't be blamed on Mu Wan; most of the men she met in VR were catfishes. Because you could customize your own avatar, a lot of people who looked for a date there were basically the dregs of society.

Mu Wan stole another look at Xu Jinhai. The other party didn't seem to pay them any attention, his long eyelashes lowered to look at Song Jia's hand that he was holding. His cheeks were flushed, bringing a bit of color to his cheeks. The corners of his lips were slightly raised, which softened his entire appearance.

Fart, this kind of immortal brother can also be found hanging out online?

"Jia, you are too lucky," Mu Wan couldn't help but say enviously.

"No."

It was Xu Jinhai who spoke. He lifted his eyes, and when he glanced at the girl beside him, his smile became bigger. When he wasn't smiling, he looked cold, but when his lips were raised, a smile that could heal the world was revealed. There was even a charming pear vortex on both of his cheeks. [2]

"I was the one who was lucky enough to meet her."

Mu Wan's heart skipped a beat. Ah, ah, ah, why is this handsome brother too good-looking? All sorts of handsome styles are applicable!

Yang Yimo was not as easily swept over as Mu Wan. She frowned and said, "Your voice is a bit familiar. Were you the one who spoke earlier on the phone?"

Xu Jinhai glanced at Song Jia and seeing her pair of guilty eyes, he knew that she lied to them and temporarily didn't want to tell her friends about his psychic powers.

So he nodded his head and made a quick follow-up lie by the way, "I also had an appointment around here, so I decided to stop by. I wanted to personally thank you both for taking care of Jia these past several years that I wasn't around."

Mu Wan and Yang Yimo: "..."

We were originally already by her side. Why does this sentence sound as if he came first and entrusted Song Jia to them?

"It's a bit late, so can I ask if Jinhai could temporarily stay here for the night? He'll go home tomorrow."

Song Jia pinched Xu Jinhai's waist as she said this to Gu Chen and Yang Yimo. Although she already introduced him to her friends, the three of them were planning to travel and bond tomorrow. Gu Chen was there to assist Yang Yimo who was pregnant and tour them around, but what about Xu Jinhai?

If he came along, wouldn't Mu Wan feel left out? Even if Mu Wan said that it didn't bother her, there would surely be a bit of resentment.

Xu Jinhai also knew that he had done something wrong and Song Jia already compromised for his sake. So he didn't make it difficult for her and nodded.

"I'll leave at first daylight. When Jia and I get married, I'll also invite all of you to our home."

"..."

Unexpectedly, a short sentence fed all of them dog food.

Mu Wan choked. Unbeknownst to Song Jia, even without Xu Jinhai accompanying them tomorrow, she was already dealt with 10,000 damage.

[1] Face control: Ch. slang for a person who simps over beautiful people.

[2] Kind of similar to a dimple, but a pear vortex is more like this, much nearer to the mouth:

Image above: pear vortex to the right side, if you can see it (because I lowered the image size of the gif);

Image below: Zhang Yixing's dimples (see the difference, it's much farther from the mouth, much larger too)

Source: lujuba.cc

Kind of a long explanation, but I just recently knew about this and wanted to share (ㅅ' ˘ ')♡