240 This Psychopathic Demon Is Psychic (62)

A few days later, Song Jia went to court because there was a major problem that needed to be taken care of.

While returning back from the conference hall, she met Xu Jinhai who was searching for her in a panic. Before Song Jia could say a word, she was pushed against the wall, and her lips were sealed.

After kissing her fiercely for a while, Xu Jinhai buried his face in her neck.

"Where did you go?" His tone sounded as if he had been personally wronged. "You didn't tell me."

"I just went to court."

Song Jia didn't want to pay attention to him, feeling a bit angry in her heart. These days, Xu Jinhai had been very aggressive, invading her personal space and tailing her all the time. That's why she teleported into court without telling him.

But Xu Jinhai was like a koala, and he kept sticking to her at all times. The whole person acted as if he would die if he didn't keep her under his eyelids. He must hold and hug her every second, even wanting to keep the bathroom door open when she took a bath or needed to relieve herself.

Song Jia was about to go crazy because of his clingy behavior.

Just like right now, Xu Jinhai barely allowed her to exchange a few words before he kissed her again, coaxing her lips to open.

Taking advantage of Song Jia parting her lips to breathe, he slid his tongue inside her mouth. He cradled her head in his palms and tilted her mouth to one side for better access.

Xu Jinhai couldn't wait to rub her into his bones, and never be separated.

When he finally stopped kissing her, Song Jia greedily inhaled deep gulps of air. Xu Jinhai pressed his forehead against hers.

"Jia, you can't leave without telling me."

His voice was hoarse.

When he saw that she wasn't inside the room, he nearly went crazy. It seemed that when she told him that she would leave him, a kind of paranoid sickness was brought out.

The past few days, he didn't even dare to sleep, guarding Song Jia cautiously. He was afraid that if he closed his eyes and wasn't careful enough, she would suddenly disappear from his side.

"I'm not going to leave." Although she had a lot of dissatisfaction with him, Song Jia still adopted a coaxing tone. She knew where his paranoia came from. "I won't leave if you don't leave."

Her mission's goal was to wake up Xu Jinhai. She couldn't leave if he didn't wake up.

"Then since you don't want to leave, just stay by my side." Xu Jinhai kissed the top of her head. "Don't run around."

"I already promised not to leave you, so why do you still need to keep an eye on me?"

"Since you aren't going to leave, why should it matter if I wanted to keep an eye on you?" Xu Jinhai argued back.

Song Jia was speechless. What kind of unreasonable argument was this?

In fact, they were having the same quarrel for several days now. Song Jia wanted to leave, Xu Jinhai didn't want to leave, the two of them argued as if they were playing a ping pong game.

I look at you, you look at me. Neither party was willing to back down.

In the end, their argument became a circular loop without an ending.

...

When they laid down at night, Song Jia was asleep while Xu Jinhai was still wide awake.

He sat up and tilted his head, looking at Song Jia quietly for a long time under the moonlight.