253 This Pscyhopathic Demon Is Psychic (5)

"Ahh...Your Majesty, too deep, you're too deep!"

In a luxurious castle, the bodies of two demons were tangled together, indulging in lust.

From behind the screaming woman, the silent male continued to pump his hips, going faster and faster with each strike. His hands squeezed her breasts, rubbing the erect nipples with his fingers.

"So itchy...too itchy...Your Majesty, this slave wants your cock too much! Please quickly fuck this slave-servant to death!"

The man let out a soft grunt. Her words made the organ buried inside her body to swell even bigger than before. He began to thrust in more fiercely, and his member was inserted to the hilt.

Every time he withdrew, only the tip of his cock was left in her flower hole. In the next moment, before she could catch her breath, he would slam forward again, delighting at the sound of her scream.

After thrusting hundreds of times, the woman that had been leaning against the wall for support was about to collapse. They had done it in a standing position, and her legs could no longer bear the pressure after orgasming several times.

"Wu...I can't do it anymore...Your Majesty..."

"Just a bit more, Pien'er!"

A long moan left her lips, and she suddenly tightened, squeezing his member to death. The stimulation was too much for him, and he let out a low growl as he hurriedly pushed his cock deeper into her core.

His body trembled, and the semen he had stored was shot into her womb. After his release, he squinted his eyes in pleasure and suddenly remembered to look down at the woman inside his arms.

He immediately released her and knelt down on the ground, bowing his head in shame.

"I got too carried away, my lord!"

The woman's expression which had been moments before filled with carnal lust and extreme pleasure was now cold and detached. She waved her hand impatiently, signalling for the lower incubus to leave the room.

"You did a good job. Now leave."

The incubus nodded his head. With a shimmer, his uncannily handsome features, the long horns that were curved downwards, and his tall height dissolved, leaving only a man with an average face and bat-like wings.

"As you wish, my lord."

Piencheng watched the incubus leave her bedroom. She couldn't help but sigh, twirling a lock of her blue hair around one finger.

"I always get too excited just before an annual meeting."

She walked towards the full-length mirror in the corner of her room, her hips swaying with a seductive allure. Long blue hair cascading to her waist, her eyes the color of lapiz lazuli.

Thick and long eyelashes, so long that every time she blinked her eyes, it appeared as if she was batting them. Skin the color of white rose, and a faint blush of pink.

A body that curved in the right places, finding abundance in where abundance should be.

Demon lord Piencheng, who governed the sixth court of 『Luxuria』. The most powerful succubus who, just by slightly curling a single finger, could make thousands of male demons fall under her skirt. Of course, this included female demons too.

Even demon lords were not resistant to her charms.

If by chance there was a demon that didn't like her appearance, as a succubus who could change her appearance at will, this didn't pose a problem for Piencheng. As a demon lord, she could even copy all of that person's charms, leaving out the flaws.

Lust and sex, the primary need of all living things. By controlling this sin in her palm, Piencheng felt that she was the most powerful demon of all.

Seduction makes a fool of conquerors and proud rulers; of loyal husbands and powerful presidents. It didn't force, it teased—and before you know it, you've already walked willingly into a trap with both of your eyes wide open.

"Your Majesty, I can't wait to see you again."

Piencheng caressed her cheek, her fingers tantalizingly sensual on her own skin. Her eyelashes lowered, showing a deep and dark desire that could drown a man alive even without a hearing siren's call.

"I hope you're anticipating to meet me as well."

...

Yanluo stared at Song Jia.

"Child, it seems you've grown a bit taller."

He noticed the bruises on her chin and neck, but this didn't bother him. As long as it didn't directly affect him, he didn't care about the lives of other people.

Song Jia nodded her head obediently, "En."

Right now, her appearance was that of a ten year old. Although she didn't do any of what Bao Qingtian had ordered her to do, every time he killed a demon, some of the greed that had been absorbed by that demon went to her.

Yanluo waved a hand, and Chen Hui came forward carrying a lolita dress. It was pale yellow, with lots of ribbons, ruffles, and layers.

There was even a pair of gloves, and after a momentary pause, Chen Hui also created a golden choker made of silk to hide the bruises on her neck.

Song Jia, "..."

Could the demon lord possibly be a pervert? There was even a chiffon maid headband for her to wear!

Song Jia could only suck in her tears and wear the dress. Chen Hui also cut her hair to give her bangs, and slightly loosened her twin braids to give her a softer look.

"Good."

Yanluo took one look at Song Jia and nodded his head in approval. Since the rumor that he had taken in a young disciple had already spread, then the next thing for him to do was to show off this disciple into the world.

Maybe he could even use this young prodigy as a bargaining chip and exchange some benefits.

The two of them boarded a carriage that was pulled by hell hounds. Song Jia looked outside the window, watching the scenery pass them by in a blur.

She had already met two high-ranking demons and two demon lords. After a careful examination, she found that none of them were Nova.

Song Jia also didn't like her current situation. If she had a goal, everything would be much easier.

That's why, she also valued this annual meeting that Yanluo was taking her to. Meeting the seven terrifying demon lords that ruled the deadly sins, and figuring out in one sweep if Nova had possessed any one of them.

Not to mention, she was also going to meet the Great Demon King...

If not Nova, then Song Jia was at least confident that she would meet the male god. The demons that would attend the annual meeting were all extremely powerful, and the male god would definitely be one of them, if not the Demon King himself.

Song Jia clenched her fist.

Since this demon world respected the strong, then she, a greed demon, would find the thickest thigh to hug!

And use that thick thigh to help her find her absent A.I. boss...

Both Chen Hui and Bao Qingtian thought that Song Jia was not greedy enough.

In fact, this wasn't true at all.

Song Jia was probably the greediest demon of them all.

After all, the thigh that she wanted to hug...was connected to an existence that not even the demon lord of greed would dare to look at.

When they arrived at the Great Demon King's castle, Song Jia was already filled to the brim with determination.

She adjusted her lolita hat, her small face appearing fierce and proud. Following after the demon lord Yanluo in small steps, she ignored the stares directed at them by other demons.

Just watch, she will definitely make everyone here bow down under her yellow lolita dress and call her 'grandma'!