210 Vixen Above, Mensao Below (24)

All of them discussed what they were going to do next. Their group was too large, making it harder for them to move and not attract zombies.

"Split up," Ye Minzhe passionately curled his hand into a fist and pounded it into his other palm. "Ye Jia and I will go together as a team..."

"I object!" Ding Xiuxiu raised her hand.

"I object too," Long Aotian quietly agreed.

With these two people in the lead, most of them got back their courage and a series of objections were raised one after another from the group. Even Gu Yuan, Sheng Lin and Wen Yan didn't agree for Ye Minzhe and Ye Jia to go together. It was hard for them to admit, but while Ye Minzhe was their main attacker against the zombies, it was Ye Jia who had been subtly leading them from the start.

If these two people formed their own group, it would not end well for the rest of them.

Ye Minzhe's good temper evaporated.

"Do you have the surname Ye? Of course Ye Jia and I should go together! What are you moving your mouths for? No one would think you're mute if you don't talk!"

Song Jia's lips twitched. Was he really a second generation rich young master? He could beat those vendors selling on the market just by moving his mouth.

This time, Gong Qiye finally disagreed with Ye Minzhe.

"Minzhe, she might have the surname Ye, but was she truly accepted by your father as a Ye? She still hasn't even been tattooed yet."

Ye Minzhe's expression became stagnant.

It was no secret that his father was a legendary underworld boss. Although their Ye family had already whitewashed and his father was now more known as an affluent businessman, his origins as a gangster was still there.

As a testament of their brotherhood, those who were proved to be loyal underlings of his father tattooed themselves with a special mark that only a tattoo artist his father specially cultivated would be able to ink into the skin. That tattoo eventually evolved to become the symbol of the Ye family. As of now, only Ye Minzhe and his father had that tattoo.

Because Ye Jia still didn't have the tattoo, Gong Qiye's words held some weight. In the truest sense, she was still not part of the Ye family.

Ye Minzhe kicked the wall.

"Damn it!"

Stupid old man, pitting your own son like this. Wait until I come back, I will definitely shave off your chest hair!

"A tattoo?" Song Jia was confused.

Since it wasn't part of Ye Jia's memories, naturally, she did not have any knowledge that the Ye family practiced such a specific tradition.

"It's on Ye Minzhe's lower back," Ding Xiuxiu said softly. "It's very beautiful."

Ye Minzhe frowned. He didn't know why, but he didn't like the way those words came out of her mouth.

Before Song Jia could even react, he had lifted his shirt and showed his back to her.

"She saw it when we were partners during swimming classes. Ye Jia, now you've seen it too!"

Song Jia, "..."

No, this grandma didn't want to see it in the first place.

But because it was now in front of her eyes, Song Jia decided to take a look. Ye Minzhe's body was built to be both athletic and tall, and his back was straight, firm with solid muscles. On the lower left was a realistic drawing of what looked like a lavender, only instead of purple, it was red.

With a closer look, Song Jia realized that it didn't look like a lavender at all. She could see small red flowers growing in a cluster, with a spiky appearance.

The tattoo was small, barely noticeable if you weren't looking for it. Song Jia softly brushed it with her thumb, admitting that it looked intricate and beautiful.

Feeling her light touch on his skin, Ye Minzhe clenched his hands and repressed a shudder.

Song Jia recognized the flower. It was a red salvia.

"Alright, lower your shirt. I've seen it," Song Jia told him.

They once again discussed the issue of splitting up. Song Jia agreed for them to split up, but before Ye Minzhe's eyes could sparkle, she shot down his suggestion for the two of them to become a two-man team.

"Most of our classmates should definitely stay here, it would be hard for us to move quickly if we're a large group. Once we get some help, we'll come back for them. Those who should go are those who can help or fight against the zombies."

Song Jia raised her finger. "First of all, Ye Minzhe."

She raised another finger. "Second member, Gong Qiye. We need him to fix the internet satellites on the top deck of the ship."

They were the big golf ball-shaped domes visible on top of cruise ships which were actually protective shells for the freely moving satellite antennae. This was why Song Jia also needed Gong Qiye to go up, since his father owned several press companies and major TV networks. As his heir, he knew a lot about technical and technological equipment.

"Third member, Long Aotian. We need him to be the medic."

Long Aotian's family owned several hospitals, and his mother was a top surgeon in the country. Naturally, Long Aotian knew more about the human body than the average person.

Ye Minzhe instantly disagreed. "Jia, I should be the medic! I already healed the wounds of two people, I also watch ER Doctors, why can't I..."

Song Jia directly pressed her palm against his mouth, effectively shutting him up.

"Fourth, you need me. I've memorized the ship's seventeen decks, and I can fight. I'm confident I won't drag the group down.

"Fifth member, Ouyang Che. He also knows how to fight, he can support Ye Minzhe.

"Sixth member..." Song Jia looked around. There didn't seem to be anyone useful left?

"Sixth member is me," Ding Xiuxiu confidently stepped forward. "As soon as there's a signal or an internet connection, I can call my father to rescue us. The Ye family might have more private jets and planes than us, but we have more helicopters. This cruise ship only has a helipad, so it's more convenient."

Ye Minzhe grabbed Song Jia's hand that was blocking his mouth and lowered it down, just enough for him to speak. Actually, he liked the feeling of her hand on his lips.

"But my Ye family also have VTOL planes..."

VTOL planes were small aircrafts that could take off directly into the air and land without the need for a runway. They were usually used by the military.

Seeing Ding Xiuxiu's eyes turn red, Song Jia hastily covered Ye Minzhe's mouth again.

This brat, is his mouth a machine gun that could kill people?

"Then Ding Xiuxiu is our sixth member," Song Jia announced, not waiting for the tears in other girl's eyes to fall. She felt that Ding Xiuxiu was made of water, as the girl cried too easily.

"Let's go, we'll leave the rest to Teacher Gu."