217 Vixen Above, Mensao Below (31)

Ye Minzhe's kiss was very passionate, as if he wanted to swallow Song Jia directly. He kissed her until she became breathless, and subconsciously leaned her head back.

But as Song Jia retreated, Ye Minzhe advanced, holding her body captive so that she wouldn't be able to avoid him.

Song Jia tried to push him away, but his hand grabbed her wrist and continued kissing her.

She moved her other arm, but his hand grabbed that one too.

Song Jia, "..."

This brat was bullying her!

Did he think this grandma was too easy to pick on? Not so!

She raised her knee, aiming to kick him between his legs. Ye Minzhe moved forward and clamped her leg between his. During this silent fight, the two of them were still kissing. It was only when Song Jia could no longer breathe that Ye Minzhe finally let her go.

Song Jia gritted her teeth.

"Ye...Minzhe!"

What he did to her wasn't a tentative first kiss. Like a savage beast that directly wanted to go for the kill, his movements were fierce and unhesitant.

Ye Minzhe's handsome face was flushed red, and his breathing was unsteady. Hiding his inner nervousness, he pulled the corners of his mouth into a proud smirk.

"Jia, you should feel proud. You just kissed the only prince of the Ye family."

Song Jia was speechless. Was there anyone more shameless than this bastard?

"Ye Minzhe." Song Jia curved her lips into a slow sweet smile. She tilted her head and lifted her long eyelashes slightly to meet his gaze. Like a siren seducing a sailor, she curled her fingers and gestured for him to come closer.

"Come here."

Ye Minzhe's face became even redder. His heart was beating fast, and he almost couldn't walk straight as he came closer to Song Jia. But the more he was like this, the more he forced himself to lift his chin in an arrogant manner until his nose almost pierced the sky.

It was alright for her to have her first kiss with him, but he could definitely not admit that it was also his first kiss!

No matter what, he had to pretend that he was an experienced and mature man!

The moment he came close enough for her to touch, Song Jia grabbed his collar and yanked his face down level with her own. With her free hand, she gripped his wrist. This move of hers brought their faces even closer together.

Ye Minzhe blinked at her, highly expectant. Did Jia want to kiss him again?

Song Jia smiled brightly. In one swift motion, she placed her foot on his abdomen and rolled back, throwing him off balance. Before Ye Minzhe could react, he was sent flying through the air, ultimately landing on his back.

"Ngh!"

Ye Minzhe let out a painful groan.

What Song Jia did was a stomach throw called tomoe-nage, a basic takedown technique in both judo and jujitsu. Song Jia had learned basic mixed martial arts after her first transmigration mission. This was why she was also very capable in fighting against the zombies.

"Oh, that's weird," Song Jia said, dusting off her hands and looking down at Ye Minzhe. "The frog didn't turn into a prince. So what prince were you talking about earlier?"

Ye Minzhe, "..."

If it had been any other person, with Ye Minzhe's fighting skills, they certainly wouldn't be able to do such a thing to him. But because he had completely lowered his guard with Song Jia, her sudden move completely surprised him.

Ye Minzhe picked himself up and shook his head helplessly. He wasn't angry. In fact, he was even thinking with pride, as expected of his Jia. Look at how smooth her movements were, very domineering. If that move got transferred to the bed, how exciting it would be...

Ye Minzhe rubbed his nose, which had slightly gotten hot as a result of the rising temperature of his body.

"Miss...Miss Ye..."

A trembling voice alerted the two of them of an unwanted audience. Fortunately, Teacher Gu didn't fully open the door, so it was only him who saw the entire thing. His face had turned pale from shock.

Ye Minzhe's face became dark. He strode towards Song Jia and pulled her close to his chest, hiding her face inside his embrace. That slightly swollen lips of hers, he didn't want anyone to see how seductive it was.

"We're not siblings." Ye Minzhe didn't want to explain to other insignificant people their true relationship, but he also didn't want anyone to think that his Jia was immoral. "My original half-sister had already died several years ago. You better make sure not to tell anyone about this."

Ye Minzhe felt that it was his own fault for being too much in a panic not to notice the existence of other people. Normally, aside from Song Jia, everyone else had already faded into the background. But especially because of his anxiety for her safety earlier, his already selective vision became so narrow to a point that even if Gu Yuan had been standing next to Song Jia, Ye Minzhe completely didn't notice him.

Gu Yuan became even more shocked. Ye Jia and Ye Minzhe weren't siblings? And judging by the intensity of Ye Minzhe's kiss earlier, was the Ye young master interested in Ye Jia? If so, why didn't he want anyone to know that they weren't siblings?

Suddenly, Gu Yuan felt a bit uncomfortable...however, he recalled Ye Jia's reaction earlier. It seemed to him that Student Ye's affection was a one-sided affair.

"Teacher Gu, we need to go." Song Jia finally recalled the reason she was there. "The ship is sinking, we have no time to waste. We need to go to the top deck as quickly as possible."

Because Ye Minzhe had already eliminated all of the zombies, Song Jia's earlier worries had completely disappeared. She didn't notice it herself, but the moment Ye Minzhe appeared, she had completely relaxed. Although she could solve the problem by herself, with the male god there, she didn't have to do everything on her own anymore.

They said all relationships only have one law. That was, to never let someone you love feel alone, especially when you're there.

Of course, Song Jia would not experience this in any way whatsoever. Sometimes, she even thought that if a certain someone could stop acting so clingy, not drinking vinegar for every little thing and wanting applause [1] every day, how good would that be.

[1] Clapping sounds like papapa. No need for further explanation lol.