284 This Psychopathic Demon Is Psychic (36)

The battle of the angel lords versus the demon lords have just ended, and another shocking news rocked the entire underworld.

This time, the news was even more shocking than the previous battle, and left many demons who heard it gaping in disbelief.

There was a new Great Demon King!

No, no, that wasn't quite right...

Rather than a Great Demon 'King,' it was a Great Demon Queen!

The battle between the angels had lessened the number of demon lords. Originally there were seven, but demon lord Piencheng had been killed by the Great Demon King. And of the six demon lords that were left, after the battle, only four of them managed to survive.

Songdi, Yanluo, Chuljang, and Wuguan. Only the four courts of pride, greed, wrath, and sloth were left.

Because the Great Demon King had been unexpectedly injured, the matters of who would absorb the courts of the deceased demon lords were put on hold. After all, the Great Demon King might want them himself.

This was on the surface, but how it was in the dark, everyone knew the truth. After all, there was a chance that the Great Demon King might not want it. Therefore, one should take the initiative to start absorbing these courts into their own.

Later, if the Great Demon King actually wanted them, then just return it back, no harm done.

But if he didn't want them...

Then one just can't stay passive, as inaction often leads to death in the battlefield.

Yanluo who was the demon lord of 『Avaritia』wasn't alone in having this kind of thought. Songdi and Chuljang also thought in the same direction. Only Wuguan didn't participate, but it was already expected from the lazy demon lord that ruled the court of sloth.

Therefore, the wounds of the three demon lords haven't healed yet, but their various forces have already clashed multiple times in the dark. The situation as of now could be described as chaotic and filled with the smell of gunpowder. [1]

They were already busy here, but they didn't expect to hear shocking news of the Great Demon King being overthrown to strike them like thunder from a clear sky!

Naturally, they were anxious and wary. Who was the new ruler, and from which court did he come from?

More importantly, how powerful was he to topple that terrifying and ruthless Great Demon King?!

They had several guesses inside their heart, but none of them came close to the truth.

It turned out that the new monarch had a face that was already very familiar to them. So familiar, in fact, that none of them could accept it.

"You—!"

As expected, it was the tempestuous Chuljang who raised her voice first. She glanced disbelievingly at the woman sitting on the lofty throne.

How, how could it be her?!

Song Jia lazily propped her chin with her hand and spoke.

"Is this how you greet your new ruler?"

An overwhelming aura suddenly filled the whole room, and all of the demon lords that had gazed at her in shock were forced down to their knees.

Song Jia wore a traditional hanfu dress, which had a layered red skirt that was embroidered with a simple lotus flower on the waistband. She had a palm-sized face and a willow figure, which made her seem like a fairy at first glance. Her jet black hair was lightly pinned in half by a tinkling buyao, leaving the rest to hang down her neck, contrasting greatly with her snow-white skin. [2]