230 This Psychopathic Demon Is Psychic (52)

After three days, Nova returned as he had promised.

He had barely stepped foot into the castle when an enormous force pressed him down, making his knees collapse to the ground. His arms trembled just to keep his head from kowtowing.

He struggled to lift his eyes, only barely managing to catch a glimpse of the hem of a red dress trailing on the ground.

"886." Even when he was gritting his teeth from the pressure, his tone still sounded calm. "You finally managed to realize something?"

Song Jia looked down on him. Her voice was calm as well.

"As an employee, I have the right to know every detail pertaining to a mission. Not only did you hide the true rank of the male god from me, you even repeatedly sent me to deal with the same person?"

Her hand pressed down on his head. With a slight push, Nova's forehead thumped on the ground.

"Boss, you might be an A.I. back in the real world and can't feel much pain and emotions. But since you volunteered to trap yourself in a human body, even ordering me to get powers from Xu Jinhai, don't you think it would be a waste if I didn't try to use it to force you to feel something?"

Nova lifted the corners of his lips.

"You're angry. No, not only angry. You're seething. Why is that? Are you afraid that the male god will despise you once he knows you were using him repeatedly to get your salary?"

Song Jia flinched. Then she turned around and directly sat on Nova's back, making his body sink even more into the ground.

She curled her lips.

"Don't psychologically attack me. There should be a reason why you've focused on my missions so much. Other transmigrators didn't have the same treatment as I had. A Rank SSS Male God...if I tell him that you were the one who kept things from me, do you think you'd be able to survive even if you're an advanced A.I.?"

Nova's eyes twitched. Song Jia was often dense in matters of love, but she was his equal in everything else.

"Alright, stop sitting on me."

He didn't like arguing with her.

"Why do you think I kept repeatedly pushing you to discover the truth on your own? Jia, I also wanted to tell you everything."

Song Jia pursed her lips and stood up, offering him her hand. She watched Nova slowly get up on shaking legs.

Nova glanced at her. "We don't have much time to talk, the male god will come looking for you—"

"I know."

With a snap of her fingers, the two of them vanished into thin air.

...

Song Jia teleported them into the castle library. She had already used magical barriers here, ensuring that they wouldn't be heard and seen.

Nova sat on a nearby chair and cleared his throat. He looked at Song Jia.

"What do you want to know?"

Song Jia took the chair opposite his.

"Everything. I want you to start from the beginning. Don't leave anything out."

Nova rubbed his head, tousling his hair.

"Alright. But this will be a long explanation."

He took a deep breath.

"As you know, several millennia ago, the Milky Way galaxy collided with the Andromeda galaxy causing planet Earth to be flung off its orbit. However, there was a computer genius that created a brain simulation which he handed down to one of his companies. The company saw the potential in the program and kept it steadily running for decades.

"Finally, after a long time, Artificially Progressive Humanoid Intelligence (APHI) was born. With APHI, mankind exploded in technological advancement. Even though Earth was flung off its orbit, they barely managed to survive using that technology.

"Some inhabitants of Earth migrated to other planets, creating Yujinxiang, the richest planetary system. The only reason Earth even survived was with the help of APHI, who took charge of everything technological and advanced it by leaps and bounds.

"But this wouldn't be the end. As you know, there are four planetary systems that dominates the galactic confederation right now."

Song Jia frowned, not knowing where he was going with this.

"Of course I know. The theocracy Yueji that's ruled by religion, the plutocracy Yujinxiang, the desolate Danshen where only mutated humans can live, and the virtual reality Manzusha...."

"Those planetary systems combined because of a fast-moving supermassive blackhole that tore several galaxies apart. In the wake of this, these four planetary systems from the farthest ends of the universe found themselves orbiting the blackhole to unite into a single galaxy. We now revolve around this supermassive blackhole, just as the case in all other galaxies from around the universe."

Nova paused. "Have you heard of the multiverse theory? It states that there are parallel worlds out there, and one of its many theories had hypothesized that because they are so far away in the universe, it leaves us no way to contact them.

"Considering the almost similar histories of the four planetary systems, this theory had became the dominant explanation for the almost eerie similarities of planet Earth with the other planets."

Song Jia crossed her arms. "So the four planetary systems have similar histories. What of it? The lower worlds most transmigrators have missions on also echo eerily that of the Earth's. It's not life changing news."

Nova gave her an exasperated look.

"Let me finish. Do you know why transmigrators are sent to save other lower worlds?"

"Of course. To prevent those worlds from getting destroyed."

"That's true. And as your previous seminar had made clear, a high-ranking male god could directly collapse a world. Collapse...Jia, does that word ring any bells for you?"

Song Jia looked at him blankly.

Nova drummed his fingers on the table.

"As long as a volume of space contains enough density of mass or energy, general relativity tells us that a black hole will form. In our universe, we can only get matter of insane densities like that in the core of most massive stars when they die. But the absurd thing is, when a male god collapses a world, it can also form into..."

"A blackhole." Song Jia was stunned. "Are you implying that the supermassive blackhole the four planetary systems are orbiting around....is actually a collapsed world that was done by a male god?"

Nova nodded his head.

"Yes. And you should even be familiar with this collapsed world, Jia."

Song Jia's eyes widened. "Wait a minute, don't tell me..."

Nova glanced at her wryly.

"The supermassive blackhole we are currently orbiting around on is the collapsed world of your first transmigration mission."