-Chapter 85

"What the fuck are you two doing?" Michael yelled at us when we arrived back from Philadelphia. "Why am I being called to London for an emergancy meeting with both of you?" He asked, moving closer to me. Niall pushed me behind him and stood up, folding his arms in front of Michael.

"Leave her alone, she hasn't done anything." Niall said. "And we haven't done anything, how are we meant to know what this meeting is for?" Niall lied.

"If I find out you two have done something without my knowledge, I swear to fucking God."

"What are you going to do, Michael?" Niall asked with a rasied eyebrow. "Stop with your empty fucking threats. We know you're not going to do anything." Niall said and Michael looked shocked.

"You don't know-"

"Of course I fucking know, you've been here this past six months throwing your empty threats at me." Niall rolled his eyes.

"They are not empty."

"Then fucking pull through with one of them!" Niall exclaimed and left the room, pulling me with him.

"He's angry Ni." I said and Niall nodded. "So, London bound?" I ask him and he nodded again. "When?" I questioned.

"Michael." Niall yelled and Michael appearred. "When are we going?"

"Get ready." He sighed and walked off again. I didn't really want to go, I felt a little nervous, but maybe if we do this I will be able to come back on tour with Niall and we can be happy again.

Only one can hope.

....

"So could you tell me why the fuck am I here?" Michael stubbornly asked Sam the second we sat down at the all too familiar table. We have sat here too often for my liking, hopefully, this will be the last time.

"Well," He looked at us. "Niall and Jenny have a claim you abused Jenny." Sam said and all the colour drained from Michael's face.

"How have I abused her?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Back in the summer." Sam intertwines his finger, leaning back in his seat. "Do you remember any events?" He asks Michael.

"No, I don't." Michael so obviously lied.

"None?"

"None." he claified.

"Well, how about this." Sam placed the contract he had given me in front of him. "Do you remember this?" He asked and Michael gulped.

"Yes." He simply said.

"Did you or did you not intimidate then force Jenny to sign that contract?" Sam asked Michael.

"No." Michael lied like we thought he would. We said nothing, knowing Sam knew he was lying anyways.

"You sure?" Sam asked and he nodded. "You wanna think about it a bit more or is this your final answer?" He asked.

"That's my final answer." Michael said and Sam rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure? Niall and Jenny had a different story." Sam says and Michael shrugs.

"They were lying obviously, they just want rid of me." Michael replied.

"Yeah?" Sam asks and he nods once again. "Sure?"

"Positive." Michael responded and I gave Niall a look. Niall was attempting to hold his laughs in. He let his tongue slip out and lick his bottom lip and he brought it between his teeth, trying to stop himself from laughing.