-Chapter 45

A/N I'll edit this soon :)

Niall and I were travelling to his old house now. We're been travelling a while now, I wonder when we'll be arriving. "Niall, I'm bored and I need the bathroom." I complained, putting my feet up on the dashboard of the rental car we had.

"You're a pain in the ass why did I bring you?" He asked, looking over at me.

"Because, you like me really." I smiled at him and he chuckled and nodded.

"Maybe a little." He tapped his fingers against the steering wheel. "Wanna stop off for a bite to eat?"

"I wanna stop anyways, all this travelling makes me feel sick." I sighed.

"Here." Niall said, reaching down the side of his door. He handed me a bottle of water. "Drink something, might make you feel better."

"Don't think so but whatever." I shrugged, taking a drink.

"We'll stop up here, I know a petrol station with a cafe and that, we'll stop and get a bit of fresh air." He said and a few minutes later he was parking the car. "D'ya want something to eat?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'm not hungry." I shrugged. We went into the shop and I got a cup of hot chocolate to go and Niall got a cup of tea to go. It's absoutely freezing in Ireland.

"Will we keep going?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, but Jesus, it's freezing." I said, pulling the sleeves of my top over my knuckles. I should have worn a jacket.

"Here." He said, placing the cup of tea in the cup holder and took off his grey zip-up. He held it out to me.

"What?"

"You're cold, put it on." He said.

"But now you'll be cold." I said, looking at him and he just had a black t-shirt with a word printed backwards on it.

"I'll be fine, here, I want you to stay warm." He said and placing it on my lap and then started the car, turning up the heat. I put his hoodie on and immediately, his distinctive smell filled my nostrils and I felt content.

I finished my hot chocolate and soon I had fallen asleep. I was awoken to Niall gently nudging me. "Wake up babe, we're here." He whispered, taking the empty cup from my hands. I sat up and surely enough, we were in the driveway of the familar house.

Niall got out and grabbed our bags, taking them up to the door where Maura was standing waiting for us. "Oh hello guys, welcome back." She smiled and took Niall's face in her hands, kissing his cheek.

"Mammy." He blushed, pulling away and looking back at me.

"Whoops, forgot you're a big boy now." She giggled and Niall rolled his eyes, pushing past her into the house.

"Oh come in out of the cold Jenny." She said, grabbing me by the arm and leading me inside to the sitting room where a very cosy warm fire was burning.

"Oh it's lovely and cosy in here." I commented.

"Niall always loved his cosy fires." She beamed, turning to look at Niall who had flopped back on the sofa. "Greg is on his way over." Maura told Niall and I seen all the colour drain from his face. I sat down next to him and his body was tense. I placed my hand atop of his and gave him a smile. "I know what's been going on and I don't like to see my boys fighting, I love you both."

"I know." Niall quietly said, looking over at the wall so we couldn't see his eyes. His knee was shaking up and down against the floor.

"You don't need to worry yourself, I bet everything will be okay." Maura said. Nall just fake laughed, rubbing his forehead, looking down at his lap.