-Chapter 33

We were just back from leaving Joanna in Emma's house. She started freaking out when she saw Niall and he gave her a wave but kept driving.

"What time are you gonna go?" I asked him.

"Um, I'll go at like six." He shrugged, flopping back on the sofa again "Are you coming?" He asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Joanna's gone now anyways." He said.

"She could be coming back." I pointed out.

"She could come too." Niall smiled. "And didn't she say she was going for the night?"

"You just want me to go don't you?" I asked him and he nodded.

"It's alright anyways." He said. "You can stay here, I don't mind." He said, shuffling over closer to me on the sofa. "Or maybe you want to come." He smirked at me and I pushed him away laughing.

"I don't have to do everything with you." I laughed and he moved closer to me again since I pushed his body away.

"Friends do lots of things together." Niall said, tracing circles on my thigh and resting his head on my shoulder. "Aren't we friends?" He asked, looking up at me with his hypnotic blue eyes which gleamed in the dimly lit room.

"Sometimes." I truthfully said.

"What d'ya mean?" He asked, his accent ringing through my ears, making me melt.

"Well, sometimes your nice like this to me then other times like when we are on tour you're basically an asshole." I said and he looked hurt.

"Sorry." Was all he said and nothing more was discussed on the subject. He touched my cheek gently with his thumb making me turn to look at him. He sat up a little more so he was level with me and he stared straight into my eyes. "Do you wanna kiss me as bad as I wanna kiss you right now?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I croaked out before I even had a chance to process my answer.

Niall took this and ran with it, slowly moving in closer to me. His eyes closed so I followed his lead and he tilted his head to the right and then gently pressed his lips to mine. I knew he was desperate for this the way he moved his lips on mine. They were only on mine a few seconds because we heard the front door open and close and footsteps in the hallway. I quickly pulled back while Niall wanted more and tried to kiss me again but I refused him, earning a very unmanly whine from is part. I pushed him away just before my mom entered the room.

"Could you come help me with this shopping?" She asked, peering at us suspiciously. "Where's Joanna?" She questioned.

"Emma's." I blankly replied.

"I told her she wasn't allowed to go there tonight, why did you let her?" She asked, obviously getting irritated.

"She probably wanted to get away from you." I spat at her.

"Don't talk to me like that, I'm your mother now, come help me with these bags." She frimly stated.

"Get them yourself." I snapped and got up and sprinted up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Do you want me to help?" I heard Niall say.

"Niall, get up here now." I yelled form the landing.

"Jenny, stop being like this." My mother desperately begged, standing below the stairway and peering up at me. Niall was floating around behind her not really knowing what to say or what to do.

"I'll stop being like this when you grow up." I stated.

"Jenny, I am grown up." She said, acting as though what I had said was absurd.