-Chapter 44

A/n haven't proof read this yet bc it's sooooo late and I have school in the morning so pls excuse my mistakes I'll fix them later thank you, I love you xx

Jenny's POV
"We're getting home tomorrow." I exclaimed and hugged Niall. "I'm just so excited." I smiled.

We have already finished the European part of the tour, it's now the middle of July, hard to believe. I am so excited to see Joanna again.

"I have a question." Niall said.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I'll be going home for Theo's birthday." He started. I thought Greg and him were fighting?

"I thought you were fighting with Greg." I said, before my mouth caught up with my brain. I slapped my palm over my mouth and stared wide eyed at him.

"How would you know that?" He asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"I-I don't I just um.."

"Jenny." He warned. "How do you know?"

"I was on your phone when one of your messages came through, I was gonna say something but I didn't want to intrude, sorrry." I said and his expression softened.

"Yeah, we were fighting, but Theo is my nephew and I want to see him on his birthday whether Greg likes it or not." Niall said. "But back to what I was initially gonna ask." He said and I knew what was coming. "Will you come with me?"

"Sure, when?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." He smiled.

"Niall, why didn't you tell me before the night before?" I asked him.

"I didn't book the tickets until this morning." He defended.

"You booked my ticket!" I exclaimed. "What if I say no?" I asked but he just shrugged.

"We're only there only there the seventeeth, eighteenth and home the evening of the nineteeth." He said.

"Oh so I'll be home on the twentieth for Joanna's birthday." I smiled and he nodded.

"There, we're all sorted then." He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You're a bastard though, you know that right?" I said and he just shrugged and bit his index fingernail.

"Please explain."

"Well, you booked my ticket before you even asked me." I said and he just chuckled lightly.

"I knew you'd say yes anyways." He smiled at me and I hit him.

"What if I wanted to spend this break at home?" I asked him.

"Well, you will be getting home for a few days so.." He smirked.

"I can't wait for the American leg of the tour." I smiled, settling my head on his lap.

"Well, we'll be in America soon."

"I've never been, too bad we can't like go out and explore while we're there." I sighed, playing with the strings on his hoodie.

"That's the only bad thing about being famous." He said, twirling a strand of my hair.

"Oh shut up, being famous is not bad." I said. A look covered his face for a second, though I couldn't quite put my finger on it what it was because he had faked a smile before my brain had time to ponder over the look in question.

"It's lonely though." He quietly said, so soft it was nearly inaudible, but I heard it and I suddenly knew what that look was for.

"How?" I questioned further.