-Chapter 62

"Niall, oh my God, what happened you?" I asked him as he came into the room clutching a bloody nose.

"Michael." He said, looking at his hand which was covered in blood.

"What? Why?"

"I said some nasty things." He sat down on the couch. I scurried and got him some tissue paper.

"Is this sore, oh my God?" I said next to him, moving his hand and wiping his nose.

"S'okay." He shrugged but when I pinched his nose shut to try stop the bleeding he yelped in pain.

"Shush, what happened?" I asked, confused by the situation in front of me.

"I tried to get him to let you go to college-Ow!- and he said no and we began to bicker and he called me a name and I insulted him then he insulted you so I punched him and he punched me back and- ow- stop hurting me." He whined.

"I'm trying to help you." I sighed. "What did he say about me?" I asked but he didn't respond. "What?"

"He called you a gold digging whore." He said and I dropped the tissues I was holding as anger rushed through me. "So I punched him."

"Niall, why would you do that?"

"I was hardly gonna let him get away with saying all those lies about you." He replied, a drop of blood ran down into his mouth and he spat on the floor.

"Niall eww, don't spit." I scrunched my nose. Although I guess I am nobody to talk considering I spat in his hand the last day.. eww. I shuddered as I recalled the taste.

"There's blood in my mouth." He went to spit again but I stopped him.

"Into the tissue." I pressed a tissue against his lips. He rolled his eyes but done as I said. His nose started bleeding heavier then and I ran and got some more tissues.

"I think my nose is on it's period." Niall held tissues up against it and because he was holding his nose his voice sounded funny. He just got punched and he is making jokes about it. Niall Horan everybody.

"Niall, now we can get rid of Michael." I smiled.

"No we can't, I hit him first, I'm in as much trouble as he is in." Niall said, bringing the tissue back from his nose.

"Fuck." I sighed and so did he.

"By the way, he was not happy, so I am probably in big shit." Niall sighed.

"What did he say when you asked him if I could go to college?"

"He told me to fuck off." Niall laughed. "Said you have t' stay 'til your contract is over." He explained and I sighed. "Me nose is real sore, holy fuck." Niall cursed.

"Wow, what happened here?" Lou asked coming into the room.

"Had a fight with Michael."

"Hmm, I can see that." She sighed. "You have to be onstage in twenty minutes you know, you better go get cleaned up."

"I don't wanna go on stage." He let out a long sigh.

"You have to, now go get that blood cleaned up and come back to me and I'll cover up the marks with makeup."

"Come help me." Niall said and dragged me to the bathroom. I looked on the door and it said mens.

"Eww Niall, I am not going in the men's toilets with you." I pulled out of his grasp.

"It's a single toilet, calm yourself." He chuckled and opened the door. He locked it behind us and I went and dampened some tissue to clean him up a little while he perched himself on the closed toilet. I bent down in front of him and he looked a little afraid as I began wiping up the red stains. When I wiped under his nose he tensed and let out a whimper.