-Chapter 94

Niall's POV

"Come on, you're so much help." Jenny sarcastically said as we were putting baubles on the Christmas tree. I was sitting crosslegged on the floor taking pictures of her instead of actually helping. I giggled and pressed the lock button on my phone before placing it on the coffee table near hand.

"What?" I asked. "You wanted me help, what with now?" I questioned, clasping my hands together and standing up next to her.

"I can't reach up here to put the star on the tree." She whined, jumping on her feet like a toddler having a meltdown. I chuckled at her and she handed me the star. The tree was tall, I guess.

"Here," I handed it back to her. "you're putting it on." I smiled at her and she frowned, slightly confused as she was too short to reach. I didn't reply and just grabbed her around the waist and gently lifted her up so she could reach the top of the tree. She giggled and squealed when I lifted her up, kicking her legs slightly making me chuckle at her cute little ways of reacting.

"Ni," She squealed. "that tickles." She squirmed slightly in my arms.

"Hurry up and put it on, me arms are getting sore for Gods sake woman!" I exclaimed and she gently reached up and placed the star on top of the tree. I put her back on her feet and turned her around so she was facing me. I smiled and played with a strand of your hair. "There, you reached." I smiled and she giggled. It sent a shiver up my spine, even her laugh sends me crazy. She is flawless.

"Why're you just staring at me?" She asked, a blush creeping up her cheeks slowly and igniting them a deep rose. Mine soon grew synonymous to hers when she questioned me like that.

"'Cause, you're freaking perfect." I whispered and then placed my lips on hers.

"Stop." She whined and pulled back from my lips.

"Hey, hey, hey Missy, why're you pulling back?" I asked, pretending to act offended. "I just wanted t' kiss ya, ye wee shit." I said and stroked her cheek, making her giggle.

"I know, I just enjoy being awkward." She grinned and pecked me on the lips. I rolled my eyes at her and looked at the Christmas tree we had out together. It looked ace in all honesty.

"Okay, stand forward, we need to get a selfie with the Christmas tree so everyone on Instagram and Twitter knows how hard we worked and how cute we look today." I smiled, emitting a laugh from Jenny.

"I look like shit." She complained, attempting to fix her hair I had been messing with.

"You never look like shit, shut the fuck up." I rolled my eyes at her and held my phone up for a selfie with her.

"I wanna take it this time." She insisted, trying to grab the phone from my hand.

"Ah, ah, ah little lady, you should know by now, I'm the selfie taker." I said, tutting her earning a roll of the eyes from Jenny.

"Oh come on." She whined. "You'll look cuter."

"You always like to be in control, don't you?" I asked her and she nodded.

"No, your arm isn't like mine, I have one the length of a selfie stick, I instantaneously win." I stuck my tongue out at her and wriggled it petulantly.

"Are you twenty-one or two?" She asked me, placing a hand on her hip. "because sometimes, I can't tell with you." She said.

"Are you twenty-two or two." I mocked, childish as per usual. She sighed deeply and frowned but it didn't last long because she was smiling at me again within two minutes. I put the phone up again to prepare to take the picture but Jenny bent down and hid behind my legs. "What the fuck are you doing?" I laughed, peering down at her in confusion.