-Chapter 14

I had never been to many parties before so I didn't really know what to expect to be quite honest. I went to like three before and I didn't really enjoy any of them to be honest. I was bored and alone.

I hope Niall doesn't leave me. I don't even want to go but I had no choice.

"What's this party for anyways?" I asked Niall.

"I d'know I'm only going for the beer." He said. It was only us in the car and I wanted to break the awkward tension between us but I never know how to do it. Like what do you say to him that he'll keep talking?

"I'm not gonna have to carry you home, am I?" I asked him, smiling. He didn't return the smile.

"No because management set a limit on our drinks so it makes it impossible for me to get piss drunk that I can't walk, I'll just be a little tipsy. Apparantly it's bad for my image if I am drunk." He shrugged.

"Not very fair, is it?" I asked him but he just shrugged.

"Well, I don't wanna go on twitter tomorrow and see pictures of me piss drunk to be honest." He said.

"You never followed me yet." I pointed put, not that I wanted him to follow me anyways.

"Fine, I'll do it now." He said, pulling out his phone.

"No don't, I don't want you to." I said.

"I have to though, Michael is making me." He responded.

"Well, just don't do it tonight."

"What's your second name?" He asked me. "Did you say Jean before?"

"No Johnson." I said and I watched him type on his phone. A few seconds later he tilted his phone to face me.

"This is?" He asked me and I felt a blush creep up my cheeks as I seen his looking at my profile. I nodded and bit my lip, cringing at the icon I have. It's an old photo, I don't really take many photo's and I never take selfies so my choices were very slim. The photo was or Joanna and I when we were at a wedding last year I think. "This your little sister?" Niall asked me, tapping the icon.

"Yeah, that's Joanna." I replied.

"She's cute." He smiled. "You're gonna have to start tweeting you know." He said when he seen I had no tweets. I used to have some but I deleted them all because they were cringy.

"Don't follow me now then, wait until I tweet." I said. He just rolled his eyes and put his phone away.

"You're a weirdo, I hope you know that." He said as we arrived at the pub. I got out of the car, trying to follow him but he was walking quicker and I was in heels so I got left behind a little but Louis and Liam had landed then so they walked with me.

Niall waited for me at the door though and we walked into the loud room. There was music blaring and the crowd was loud. I already wanted to go home. There was too many people for my likings. But lucky for me we were lead to a VIP area. It was a small room out the back and it had it's own bar and seats and dance floor. There was a few other people there but not near as many as there was in the other room. I sat down in with of the booths with the boys while Niall went to the bar to get drinks for us.

He came back and handed us our drinks and took a seat next to me.

To be quite honest I didn't really enjoy the evening because all the boys were talking to people they know and I was just awkwardly sitting at a table with my phone on my own. The room was full with loads of 'famous people' but I didn't know them. It was a bit crowded for my likings but I tried not to think of that.