-Chapter 96

"Niall come on." I called, grabbing his car keys. 

"What?" He asked from where he was perched on the sofa, watching the telly with his legs up. 

  "We're going to my mom's, I wanna see Joanna before we go to the match." I say to him. "We can stop off on the way." I tell him. He sighed but nodded. "Oh get up off your lazy ass." I threw a cushion at him. 

"Not that, y'er ma scares me." He blushed as he stood up.  

"She scares me too." I chuckled in agreement. "But I feel like I haven't seen Joanna in ages, I mean, I'm constantly with you and never at home anymore." I chuckle and look up at him. 

"I know, you're basically living here since we finished the tour." He smiled brightly and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Why don't we make it official?" He questioned, gently kissing behind my ear. 

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking back at him, my eyebrows furrowed. I didn't know what he meant by that... There was so many possibilities. 

"You could maybe.. move in with me?" He questioned, ending it with a small smirk. 

"Niall, I couldn't." I sighed. 

"But you're basically living here anyways, why n-"

"Niall," I cut him off "just drop it now, okay? Let's get going." I picked up my bag and headed for the door. He sighed deeply, his cheeks a shade redder than they were before and he unenthusiastically  followed me. I felt a little bad, but it's a bit soon.. isn't it? I mean, I've only known him almost a year. My mother would probably slaughter me. 

After I spent some time with Joanna we began the long tedious journey to the football match. We had to stop a few times because someone drank way too much coffee and someone had to pee like four times. Guess who? Niall, of course. 

When we finally arrived I got out and followed Niall, handing him his ticket so they could scan it at the door. He got in before me and as the man was scanning my ticket I watched Niall, who was continuously bouncing on his feet and fidgeting. I raised an eyebrow at him as I walked over to him. 

"Gotta go pee." He said and ran to the nearest bathroom. I rolled my eyes at him, waiting outside the door, which only took him a minute or two. He smiled when he came out and took my hand. 

"I hope you washed your hands mister." I said to him as he lead me over to the bar where they were selling beer. 

"You can only hope for the best." He sucked in a breath of air from the side of him mouth and started to laugh. 

"Eww." I whined and retracted my hand from him grip as he ordered two beers. I hoped they were both for him because I find beer unpalatable. To my dismay he handed me one and smiled. 

"Enjoy." He kissed my cheek and put his hat on my head.

"Ni, you know I don't like beer." I whined. 

"Ah but we're at a football match," He said as we walked to our seats. "you've gotta drink it, you don't wanna be an odd ball." He nudged me as we sat down, right at the front because I had gotten us pretty good seats. Although considering he was Niall I knew he could of gotten vip but this was the best I could do. 

I glared at him but started to sip on it, it wasn't as undetectable as I had recalled. i was pretty thirsty too. I looked down at it little surprised and then took a more satisfying gulp to quench my thirst. Niall started to laugh as he saw me gulping on my beer.

"'you know I don't like beer'" He mocked in a high pitched, insulting girly tone. I rolled my eyes at him and continued to drink it. "So it's not that bad, is it?" He smirked at me. I shrugged and tried to hide my smile. He peered over at  me smugly and then stretched his legs out in front of him. "Told you so." He coughed under his breath. I had to refrain myself from hitting him. He giggled like a schoolgirl but I hadn't a chance to respond because the game was starting and Niall sat up straight in his seat and stood up to see the players passing. I didn't.. I sat where I was, uninterested. All the footballers on the opposing team seemed like assholes. They gave off an ostentatious demeanour which I did not appreciate. Derby better win, they don't appear so pretentious.