-Chapter 95

"Niall stop!" I yelled as I saw him making a snowball. "Don't you dare!" I warned as I ran to the door of his childhood home. This happens each time we either get into the car or get out of the car. He is so petulant I swear. 

"Niall!" I screamed when he got me in the back. "You bastard!" I yelled and tried to turn the door but it was locked. Fuck. His mum must be out doing some last minute shopping for Christmas. I groaned, knowing Niall held the only way to my freedom; to heat, dry clothes and cuddles. 

"Niall, please, let me in." I whined and turned around only to be hit in the face by a snowball. "Niall James Horan!" I yelled, balling my fists at my side as my body began to shiver. He put his hand over his mouth as he giggled because he obviously didn't mean to hit me in the face. He smiled at me as he threw the last snowball he had made. I just glowered at him, not even flinching when it hit my chest. 

He laughed loud, tipping his head back as he did. "Your face." He giggled and then walked towards me. "I'm sorry." He came and wrapped his arms around me. I glared up at him just wanting him to let me inside because it was fucking freezing. 

"Just let me inside!" I exclaimed,  looking up at him. 

"Calm your tits, blondie." He smirked at me and nudged me. 

"Don't call me blondie, blondie." I snapped at him as he unlocked the door and let me in. I hate when he calls me blondie and he knows it. He hasn't called me it for ages though. 

"I'm a bleach blonde. I'm a fake of the blonde community so you can't call me that." Niall said as he let me go into the house first. Well, he didn't have a choice, I shoved past him and went inside. 

"I'm still gonna call you blondie for as long as you call me it." I say to Niall as I ran up the stairs to his room and he followed me. 

"No, because if someone dresses up as me, say for halloween, you're not going to call them Niall you're going to call him or her by his name." Niall said to me and I rolled my eyes. 

"Not if you didn't know their name, you'd call them Niall and what has this got to do with the fact you colour your hair?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow. 

"Just proving a point." He shrugged as he sat down and pulled off his shoes. 

"You're still a blondie." I said to him as I took off my clothes and went to his wardrobe, choosing his clothes to wear instead of my own because they were bigger and cosier. 

"Yes Jenny, of course you can steal my clothes and wear them." Niall rolled his eyes and I giggled. 

"I deserve them after you threw snowballs at me and made me all cold." I pout as I pull on one of his nice and warm sweaters on. I wrapped my arms around myself and smiled while he eyed me up and down. 

"I love when you wear my clothes." He quietly said and once side of his mouth inched upwards in a half smile motion. 

"I love when I wear them too." I smiled at him. He walked over and gently pulled my hands from around myself, replacing them with his own. 

"Let's go downstairs, make hot chocolate and cuddle by the fire." Niall smiled. I nodded and then followed him downstairs. He made us some instant hot chocolate and we sat by the fire as we drank. I sat crosslegged on the couch next to him and when we were done I took our cups to the kitchen, leaving them in the sink and then coming back and sitting closer to Niall. 

"S'up darling." He smiled and eskimo kissed me. I reached forward and tentatively pressed my lips to his. He wasn't surprised at all and immediately began to kiss back, cupping my cheek in his palm and deepening the kiss. He pulled me closer to him and buckled his hips against my thigh.