-Chapter 89

"Hey Jen!" Niall called, walking into the bunks in the tour bus where I was. 

"Yes Niall?" I asked, looking up from his MacBook he'd let me use to watch some movies. And he used to fight with me when I took his MacBook. Oh how times change. 

"Where's the DVD? I wanna burn it and make another copy, Louis said he knows how to do it." Niall said with his toothbrush hanging out of his mouth. 

"Should be in my suitcase from when we were in the hotel?" I said to him and he nodded and went and got it from the closet. 

"Jesus, did you not empty this out?" Niall asked as he hauled it into the room. 

"Sorry, Jesus was busy, he couldn't do it." I replied and Niall looked at me weirdly, taking him a minute to register what I had said. Once he did he started to giggle. 

"No but seriously." He said after a few minutes and sat on the floor and opened my suitcase and started to scavenge through it. He stopped the odd time, looking at things that intrigued him, eg. my new bra's and underwear sets I bought that he hadn't seen yet and had been stuffed in that suitcase after I got them. "Is there any dirty clothes in here?" Niall scrunched his face. 

"No Niall, I'm not that bad, I did put my dirty clothes in the wash." I shake my head at him and he nodded, breathing a sigh of relief. 

"Okay." He chuckled and put his hand on his chest and Liam walked in. 

"Niall, mate, what are you doing in Jenny's suitcase?" He cocked an eyebrow at him. 

"Getting that video evidence so Louis can burn it onto another disk as well." Niall replied. "So then we have a spare, to be safe." Niall smiled and I nodded. 

"In case Michael, the cunt tries to ruin the evidence or something." I gritted my teeth at the mention of his name. 

"Yeah, I wouldn't trust him." Liam said at the same time Niall said "Jenny." Quietly. 

"Who would trust him?" I asked. 

"Jenny." A little louder. 

"No wonder he's single." Liam snickered. 

Louder again. "Jenny." 

"I don't think he'll ever get married at this point." I said making Liam nod in agreement. 

"Why would-"

He was interrupted by Niall yelling "Jenny!" At the top of his lungs and I finally looked over at him. 

"What?!" I yelled back. 

"I can't find it." Niall quietly said. 

"Oh for Gods sake Niall, look a little harder, it's obviously there." I rolled my eyes.

"It's not! I searched the whole bag, you take a look!" Niall yelled, getting a little frustrated. 

"You're hopeless Ni." I sighed and went and started to look through the suitcase, again. And again. And again. But to no avail did I find what I was looking for. "Niall!" I yelled. "Did you hide it?" I asked, not trusting him and his occasional childish ways. 

"No! I didn't hide it." Niall defended. "Why would I hide something so important?" Niall asked and I began to panic. 

"Niall, please tell me you've hid it." I said, grabbing his shoulders and looking into his eyes, but I knew by the feared look in his eyes that he wasn't lying. He really didn't hide it. 

"Jenny, I swear to god, I haven't." Niall placed his hands on my hips, looking back into my eyes and furrowing his eyebrows. "Where else would you put it?" He questioned.